TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesomeness... pure and utter awesomeness!

I need to get myself a mannequin

Why thank you my German SFS Trooper , i got a bendy manaquin of ebay Dan its light and very flexable great for the armour B)

Absolutely phenomenal!

This has got to be the best display I have ever seen Steve :duim:

well it would have not been posable with out your skill and recearch and overall talent mate :peace: , you have made a dream come true , Paul may it long continue and i will contact you when i do the adustments to wear this kick ars armour , at the moment i will drool with ore :salute:

Read the thread, wet myself, saved all the photos to my hard drive for research purposes, had lunch, went back to PC, opened folder, had a look at the photos again, wet myself again.

Off to buy some nappies ...

Anyone can walk into the archives and take pics of armor there. You didn't fool me, Stephen!

;)

Stunning, man. That is one rocking display. Have a link for such a mannequin?

Edited by ObiHahn

Anyone can walk into the archives and take pics of armor there. You didn't fool me, Stephen!

;)

Stunning, man. That is one rocking display. Have a link for such a mannequin?

Hi Dennis , thanks for your kind comments , right the mannequin i got from ebay it was a shop used one , only thing it had wrong with it was grubby feet but that did not matter seeing that boots will be covering that , they wanted £150 i made an 0ffer of £100 and they accepted not bad seeing that they retail for £300 , and when i got the mannequin the feet was not that grubby,so i had a bit of a result :) , i must say it is very flexable and light in weight great for many postions now come lets not get to rude :lol: . Below is a link to the one i brought but it gives you the company who i got mine from and the best thing as well the male bendyman mannequin is the right height at 5.10 ,waist 32inch ,chest 38 inch perfect for stormtrooper size, please let me know how you get on Dennis.

TTYS

Steve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250681582970&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

Below is a link to the one i brought but it gives you the company who i got mine from and the best thing as well the male bendyman mannequin is the right height at 5.10 ,waist 32inch ,chest 38 inch perfect for stormtrooper size, please let me know how you get on Dennis.

TTYS

Steve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250681582970&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

Awesome, thanks man!

I'll consider this for sure.

Did I mention your armor rocks big time?

Awesome, thanks man!

I'll consider this for sure.

Did I mention your armor rocks big time?

Yes you did Dennis thanks man really appricate that ,and its rocking all over the world and i like it i like i like whoh whoh whoh whoh and like it rocking all over the world , i do like a bit of status quo :dancing-trooper: .

Slight hijack - could you guys stop quoting weachothere all the time it plays hell when I am looking from my phonewink.gif

Now back to my original point- when are we going to see you suit up trooper?

Slight hijack - could you guys stop quoting weachothere all the time it plays hell when I am looking from my phonewink.gif

Now back to my original point- when are we going to see you suit up trooper?

Hi Gary , how u doing mate, i will suit up when i come out of the ore of stearing at it and cleaned up all the drool from the floor , no but seriously i need to make some allterations which is going to be a little while before i can propley suit up in it lot going on at the moment so all will be done in due course, i will gladley show it to Gary when i come and see you on our next troop mate ;)

Looking forward to seeiing it in the flesh mate.

Yer i will have to bend him and sit up frount with me in my car Gary thats going to look unreal driving down the A10 road B) bet i get some freak out looks.

Yer i will have to bend him and sit up frount with me in my car Gary thats going to look unreal driving down the A10 road B) bet i get some freak out looks.

You've just got to film a minute or so of that for us! :lol:

I think we could say this is the best ANH replica ever made.

Will you sell the pics to Jez?

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for your kind reply means a lot mate ;) , if Jez was to contact me and wants to use the photos i would not ask for any money for the pics only that he mentions all the work was done by Paul i only did the boots and desplayed it

and i would be honoured if Jez wants these pics for his site :D

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for your kind reply means a lot mate ;) , if Jez was to contact me and wants to use the photos i would not ask for any money for the pics only that he mentions all the work was done by Paul i only did the boots and desplayed it

and i would be honoured if Jez wants these pics for his site :D

I would ask him, since he could loose this thread and never see this job. It is enaugh you tell him it is a TM armor assembled. I did the same with my Vader which is not all hand made by me.

Blimy steve that is on of the best photo shoots i have ever seen ,remember mate this forum has a lot of young members and we don't want pictures like this corrupting their yong minds.

This is top shelf stuff mate ,If i were you i would double the guard and dead lock the front door (we know were you live lol)

Wonderful display and boy what a subject.

Edit:

Paul thanks for making this happen, Steve is a top bloke it could not have gone to a better home.Hats off to both of you!

Edited by stukatrooper