TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

Steve without doubt,this 1mm suit fits you far better than the 2mm capped suit.I also think my 1mm fits me better than my 2mm.I think this is because the 1mm bends and moulds itself to our body shape unlike the 2mm that wears us rather than the other way round.

It's definitely visible that the thinner material - with the strapping joined in the right places of course - "behaves" a lot more like the original armour on the outside.

As I said, I love the way the chest warps out with certain upper body movements - just like in the film.

Amazing development work all round, chaps. Hats off to you!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely visible that the thinner material - with the strapping joined in the right places of course - "behaves" a lot more like the original armour on the outside.

As I said, I love the way the chest warps out with certain upper body movements - just like in the film.

Amazing development work all round, chaps. Hats off to you!

Hi Rich,

Yes mate as you said the chest flex is great with the upper body movements just as it should be , and Peter (Stukatrooper) is so right in saying that the 1mm fits better than the 2mm capped abs , dont get me wrong i luv my 2mm TM and i will always troop in it , but with the 1mm i am going to troop in it but on special events ;)

Did you trim any of it??

Hi Gary ,

I have only trimmed 1 inch of the bottom of the shins mate thats it at the moment mate , and i would also have to trim out the backs of the knees on the bottom of the thighs to be really walkable the back tops of the shins are fine dont need to make any opening there , i know for a fact them bloody shoulder pads have a usefull purpuse ;)

Looks freaking fantastic Stephen.

I can´t wait to get mine as well real soon, and start up too.

But mine will be as a sandy.

(i will have it in a week or so, i will post pics on the MEPD, but some here as well along the way)

Cheers :)

Hi Rolf , firstly i hope you are doing ok seeing everything thats been happen to you lately mate, your gunna luv the TM 1mm Rolf nice and light all origanl strapping and it going to probaly be the first TM 1mm Sandy you dirty git:lol: and if it turns out like your other Sandys its going to look the Dogs do dahs:D cant wait for this build mate keep us posted talk soon .

Hi Rolf , firstly i hope you are doing ok seeing everything thats been happen to you lately mate, your gunna luv the TM 1mm Rolf nice and light all origanl strapping and it going to probaly be the first TM 1mm Sandy you dirty git:lol: and if it turns out like your other Sandys its going to look the Dogs do dahs:D cant wait for this build mate keep us posted talk soon .

Thanks for the thoughts Stephen.

I´m ok here, but not all good yet.

For people there do not know it, my ex wife got into some kind of depression giving birth to my son 17 month ago.

She left us 5 month ago, on a street walk.

Bam, broken family dream.. game over.

One thing is if she then just left us, but she have put every knife she could find to put in me.

Trying to get money, take my son away from me, court cases etc.

This is not over yet, i still have a court case a head of me, where she is trying to take my son away from me.

Even she do not want him, but just be young again, and party hard, she´s a mesh bro, she do not know what she is doing, or have destroy for life.

How bad she is hurting her own son etc, its a night mare.

But i´m strong, and i´m there for my son 100%.

I take care of him alone, and he only sleep at her place one night every second weekend.

Beside that i got him full time here alone.

Its sad when someone you love, and just got a child whit just fade out, and turn to something you do know any more.

I have never hurt her in any way, only lover her, and give her every thing in life.

But she just gun us down, and i still don´t know why... because she do not know her self.

Well enough about that crazy female, i do not miss or love her any more...

I just want my son to stay whit me the most, so i can take care of him, and give him a good life.

Because she do not have her heart at the right place, to give him what he needs.

I have won all 3 state government family cases so far, so i´m pretty sure i will win the last ones too.

As i have been taken care of him, since he got born being home whit him.

And i got he´s child home too.

(yes i have not been working since he got born, and got no payments, but only been there for him).

Found him a nursery care taker place etc etc, i have done all for him, while she have not.

So even i have some hard days here and there, i keep him happy, kiss, dance, take him all over, zoo, play grounds, see family, friends whit there kid´s etc.

(Plus i got a 4 year education as a pedagogue, social care taker, so i have worked whit kid´s in all ages for years)

I can´t wait to get the 1mm sandy suit home, and start up.

I like to assemble a beautiful suit, and take my troubles away while doing a suit.

I love being creative, and focus on something beautiful.

This will be my # third TM suit.

I have in mind to get a TM as a ANH Stormtrooper too, and deploy your guys asap.

But being a single dad. cost a lot, both time and money, so i can´t assemble as quick as i once could.

Trooper hugs for every one out there :)

For people there do not know it, my ex wife got into some kind of depression giving birth to my son 17 month ago.

One thing is if she then just left us, but she have put every knife she could find to put in me.

This is not over yet, i still have a court case a head of me, where she is trying to take my son away from me.

Even she do not want him, but just be young again, and party hard, she´s a mesh bro, she do not know what she is doing, or have destroy for life.

I take care of him alone, and he only sleep at her place one night every second weekend.

Its sad when someone you love, and just got a child whit just fade out, and turn to something you do know any more.

I have never hurt her in any way, only lover her, and give her every thing in life.

But she just gun us down, and i still don´t know why... because she do not know her self.

I just want my son to stay whit me the most, so i can take care of him, and give him a good life.

Because she do not have her heart at the right place, to give him what he needs.

I have won all 3 state government family cases so far, so i´m pretty sure i will win the last ones too.

(yes i have not been working since he got born, and got no payments, but only been there for him).

Found him a nursery care taker place etc etc, i have done all for him, while she have not.

So even i have some hard days here and there, i keep him happy, kiss, dance, take him all over, zoo, play grounds, see family, friends whit there kid´s etc.

(Plus i got a 4 year education as a pedagogue, social care taker, so i have worked whit kid´s in all ages for years)

I like to assemble a beautiful suit, and take my troubles away while doing a suit.

I have in mind to get a TM as a ANH Stormtrooper too, and deploy your guys asap.

But being a single dad. cost a lot, both time and money, so i can´t assemble as quick as i once could.

Wow. I'm soo sorry to hear that Rolf! But you're doing the right thing, and I'm with you 100%. Take care Bro!

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site but it has proved to be invaluable in helping me build my first ever TK....

I just wanted to say that the suit is quite simply one of THE most beautiful things i have ever seen in my 37 years on this earth....truly stunning reproduction of the originals, you Sir must be in heaven every time you look at it.

Yours enviously,

David.

Oh mate i admire your courage and strenth to give your son so much love in this really difficult time of your lives bro , i have two boys Rocco age 4 and Leo age 3 and i am so lucky to have a loving and understanding wife who devotes so much time to us all and reading your story Rolf makes me really epriciate my family even more and not to take them for granted ;) oh yes and Rolf if you ever come to the UK and want to troop with the UKG you are more than welcome to stay at my place , and bring your 1mm TM sandy with you and your son i am sure we would have a great time bro .

TTYS

Steve

Rolfe

I am really sorry to hear this, my son is 9 months old and it is hard work looking after them, it must be doubly hard on your own. I will send you a pick me up gift, pm me your address details.

Joe

Thats very nice of you Joe, Rolf a top bloke iam sure he will be greatfull;)

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site but it has proved to be invaluable in helping me build my first ever TK....

I just wanted to say that the suit is quite simply one of THE most beautiful things i have ever seen in my 37 years on this earth....truly stunning reproduction of the originals, you Sir must be in heaven every time you look at it.

Yours enviously,

David.

Hi David and welcome to the FISD , iam so glade you found this site , have you sorced any armour yet ? , and if so are you going to troop in it , thank you for your kind comments yes i must admit i am in 7th heaven every time i look or wear it mate i do think my self so lucky to have this master piece altough it has cost me lots of new shoes for my wife;) which i thinks a good deal, let me know if you require any help and advice David and if i cant cant help the guys here will certenly will.

TTYS

Steve

Sorry to hear about what has happened in your life, Rolf. But, it sounds like you have a good handle on it and the main thing is that you are able to take care of your son. I can tell that he means the world to you. You are one of the nicest guys that I have met through these forums and I hate to hear that you and your son have gone through so much. If you need anything or need to talk, just PM or email me.

Take care Bro, :)

Tom

To Stephen, Sorry for hijacking / OT your topic :( But I just read what Rolf posted here....

Thanks for the support, and kind words bro´s.

It really means a lot to me.

Its wired, as i´m normal a happy dude, there love life, and help others whit there problems etc.

But not its me there are shot down to pieces, but i slowly finding my way out of this hell hole situation.

I get better each day, i will say the first 2 weeks was the hardest ones.

And if we just could have worked it out our self, whit out all the government/administrations family meetings and court cases.

I would heal up much quicker, i can´t wait to this crazy woman are over attacking me, and trying to destroy what i got whit my son.

But i try not to think too much about what may happen soon, whit my son´s future and me... even it hard not to.

But i have won all the meetings here in Denmark, whit divorce/child between cases so far.

Judgement made by people whit a high education, so i´m pretty sure the court judge will not change it, and take him away from me.

As he got all the papers from them, why they think i will be the best taken care of him.

So i think/hope he will listen to them, and let me keep on doing what i do best, take care of my son the most.

Even it can be very stressful be alone whit a small boy at at now 17 month, i have been used to that since he was born.

Because she just sleep, watch television, and in a bad mood most of the time.

So in a way this is much more easy, just him and me... watching ANH hahaha doing man stuff.

I love my son, and i will go all the way to keep him here, and love, support him through life 100%.

(theres a topic about my situation on www.mepd.net, its up to around 10 pages if any of you will read the whole mad story.

I have call the topic:

Life is strange.

You find it under the off topic section)

Mathias, Joe, Stephen, Tom thanks for being there, i do not hope, any of you will have go through the same walk in hell like me.

Joe/Pm comming up, i can´t wait to see what you have for me there.

Stephen thanks, i would love that, thanks for open your home to me.

I have been in London 3 times and love the UK, and have a good time whit you bro.

Plus its only around 1 hour in airplane from here or so, and really cheap fly tickets.

Right now i have to be around him here, because he´s so small.

But real soon next year, i will get him a pass port, and travel whit him, and alone, while my family takes care of him.

Tom, thanks for your pm, you have a spirit of gold.

Hope to troop, or just have some beers whit you real soon.

Hugs from your all crazy Sandy here, fighting for he´s little clone.

Sorry for the off topic here.

Love TrooperMaster´s work, i have been following he´s progress for over 4 years now.

And my ANH 1mm flex abs will be my # 3 TM suit coming in, so i guess you can say i´m a true fan.

But what i really like about the man, is not only he´s big trooper knowledge he have learn me over time, but also he loving soul and spirit being a true friend.

Hope to get a ANH Stormtrooper too.

I got a:

FX as a TK in 2000

GF as TK, GF as TD in 2004.

AP as TK, GF as AP in 2005.

TM as TK, TM as AP in 2007.

TE2 as TD in 2008.

TE2 as TD in 2009.

TE2 as TD in 2010.

TM as TD in 2010.

So i guess its time i go TK again soon, and try to deploy you guys here.

TD high five form here.

Rolf :)

Edited by TD-252

Its wired, as i´m normal a happy dude, there love life, and help others whit there problems etc.

But not its me there are shot down to pieces, but i slowly finding my way out of this hell hole situation.

And if we just could have worked it out our self, whit out all the government/administrations family meetings and court cases.

I would heal up much quicker, i can´t wait to this crazy woman are over attacking me, and trying to destroy what i got whit my son.

But i try not to think too much about what may happen soon, whit my son´s future and me... even it hard not to.

But i have won all the meetings here in Denmark, whit divorce/child between cases so far.

Judgement made by people whit a high education, so i´m pretty sure the court judge will not change it, and take him away from me.

As he got all the papers from them, why they think i will be the best taken care of him.

So i think/hope he will listen to them, and let me keep on doing what i do best, take care of my son the most.

Even it can be very stressful be alone whit a small boy at at now 17 month, i have been used to that since he was born.

So in a way this is much more easy, just him and me... watching ANH hahaha doing man stuff.

I love my son, and i will go all the way to keep him here, and love, support him through life 100%.

(theres a topic about my situation on www.mepd.net, its up to around 10 pages if any of you will read the whole mad story.

I have call the topic:

Life is strange.

Mathias, Joe, Stephen, Tom thanks for being there, i do not hope, any of you will have go through the same walk in hell like me.

I have been in London 3 times and love the UK, and have a good time whit you bro.

Plus its only around 1 hour in airplane from here or so, and really cheap fly tickets.

But real soon next year, i will get him a pass port, and travel whit him, and alone, while my family takes care of him.

Love TrooperMaster´s work, i have been following he´s progress for over 4 years now.

And my ANH 1mm flex abs will be my # 3 TM suit coming in, so i guess you can say i´m a true fan.

But what i really like about the man, is not only he´s big trooper knowledge he have learn me over time, but also he loving soul and spirit being a true friend.

I got a:

FX as a TK in 2000

TE2 as TD in 2008.

TE2 as TD in 2009.

TE2 as TD in 2010.

TM as TD in 2010.

TD high five form here.

Rolf mate , luv u man ,and no iam not gay just have so much admration for you dude , when i first joined the FISD your thread on your Tm glossed armour was the one i was following i know i did mine ANH stunt but watching your build inspired me no end and that was it hooked bro , since then been very busy with Paul and now aquireing his own 1mm ANH weatherd armour its an honor to be able to own it and wear it of course , i just luv his work and it such a plesaure to know him , oh and also i cant forget Peter (stukatrooper) he has help me no end to and i have trooped with Pete and many more to come , Rolf so lets make sure when your son is old enough to hold a passport you get in contact with me and we can organize for you and your son to stay at my place , like i say i have two boys who would love to meet your boy they are both in to starwarsB) so at least they will have all something in commen as well as the old men:lol: speak to you soon.

Steve

I have call the topic:

Life is strange.

I got a:

FX as a TK in 2000

TE2 as TD in 2008.

TE2 as TD in 2009.

TE2 as TD in 2010.

TM as TD in 2010.

TD high five form here.

Rolf mate , luv u man ,and no iam not gay just have so much admration for you dude , when i first joined the FISD your thread on your Tm glossed armour was the one i was following i know i did mine ANH stunt but watching your build inspired me no end and that was it hooked bro , since then been very busy with Paul and now aquireing his own 1mm ANH weatherd armour its an honor to be able to own it and wear it of course , i just luv his work and it such a plesaure to know him , oh and also i cant forget Peter (stukatrooper) he has help me no end to and i have trooped with Pete and many more to come , Rolf so lets make sure when your son is old enough to hold a passport you get in contact with me and we can organize for you and your son to stay at my place , like i say i have two boys who would love to meet your boy they are both in to starwarsB) so at least they will have all something in commen as well as the old men:lol: speak to you soon.

Steve

And so say all of us!

Steve

Thanks for the kind words my friend, i would love to come to the UK for a good time whit you.

Its a deal, i will come as soon as all this mesh whit my ex, have fade down, hopefully next year.

I have been close to TM for over 4 years now, he´s a key person for me as well.

All ways helpful in every way, kind and reply and ship out fast.

To me he´s a 100% bro, not only a master at what he giving to this hobby, but also a true friend over the years.

Its all ways nice to hear i have inspire, or just help a little somewhere.

I remember my idols when i got more into all this...

I think i found Jez starwarshelmet site in around 2004, and upgrade my FX to a GF around there.

Found the mepd around 2005, and Mike Harrison´s web site as well, plus Braks buddy´s.

I still remember i was thinking two things, shall i leave the hobby, because i will never be as good looking...

or shall i see this as a goal, to try to be just as good looking one day.

Well i have try to follow up through the years.

And i have the feeling i´m getting there real soon, whit this 1mm monster accurate TM suit here.

For accurate movie history, i´m also working on a Gino helmet kit.

Even i´m more into full suits, and not so much into props only.

Cheers mate.

And a big Sandy hug from here as well :)

Edited by TD-252

Thanks for the kind words my friend, i would love to come to the UK for a good time whit you.

Its a deal, i will come as soon as all this mesh whit my ex, have fade down, hopefully next year.

I have been close to TM for over 4 years now, he´s a key person for me as well.

All ways helpful in every way, kind and reply and ship out fast.

To me he´s a 100% bro, not only a master at what he giving to this hobby, but also a true friend over the years.

Its all ways nice to hear i have inspire, or just help a little somewhere.

I remember my idols when i got more into all this...

I think i found Jez starwarshelmet site in around 2004, and upgrade my FX to a GF around there.

Found the mepd around 2005, and Mike Harrison´s web site as well, plus Braks buddy´s.

I still remember i was thinking two things, shall i leave the hobby, because i will never be as good looking...

or shall i see this as a goal, to try to be just as good looking one day.

Well i have try to follow up through the years.

And i have the feeling i´m getting there real soon, whit this 1mm monster accurate TM suit here.

For accurate movie history, i´m also working on a Gino helmet kit.

Even i´m more into full suits, and not so much into props only.

Cheers mate.

And a big Sandy hug from here as well :)

Thats defently a deal Rolf for you and your son to come and stay and visit next year mate, cant wait to see your Gino helmet done and also your TM 1mm , did some more test fitting today on my TM 1mm got some longer straps from Paul so things start to fit a bit better here are a few pics Rolf to keep you going till you get yours my freind ;) .

DSCF3440.jpg

DSCF3475.jpg

DSCF3477.jpg

DSCF3478.jpg

DSCF3480.jpg

DSCF3468.jpg

DSCF3441-1.jpg

DSCF3452-1.jpg

DSCF3464.jpg

DSCF3467.jpg

DSCF3458.jpg

DSCF3462.jpg

DSCF3450.jpg

Edited by SW1

More like your lass found her high heels you'd been wearing with your armour and took 'em back :lol:

Sling backs and Stormtroopers don't really go together mate ;)

ok i admit it your right:lol: , but dont ask me the make of them Paul because iam going to keep it to my self;)