Original helmet restoration

Awesome link thanks Paul, I forgot about this. Paul must be upset about me sharing the LFL pictures! :lol Edit: Paul there is a second page as well please go ahead and share that too.

Kudos for remembering! :D

For those who don't know this is the link to the 'destoration' of my first ESB/ROTJ helmet. What Paul hasn't mentioned is that this work which was done badly was 'undone' by the Propstore of London at my request as it is not in keeping with my purist collecting habits!

Here is an interview I did with The Prop Blog about this helmet.

Joe R Interview with The Prop Blog

Restoration Link

Joe

Edited by JoeR

Seeing how you hate hoarding of info and photos, I thought I would share this with the community :D

I will be sharing more of your stuff in the near future. Watch out in the FS section!

That is great Paul.

If you could post the ROTJ neck trim section scan that would be good. :rolleyes:

Joe

Edited by JoeR

great everybody can see now how many parts the Hovi Mix PA2 Mic tips really were! And it should be easy now for everyone to recognize how screen accurate "available" mic tips really are!

I think this has been posted but here it is again.

04060006.jpg

Joe

Here's page 2. Enjoy!

While this is a bad example of the restauration of a screen used helmet, those techniques can br used for our personal helmets. I personally like the way to reenforece the aerator sockets.

Karin

Edit: copy this and paste it into your browser

http://www.q-net.net.au/~nipngnwm/Starwars/ST%20Helmet/Pete's%20Stormy%20Helmet%20Restoration%20Page%202.html

Edited by Sonnenschein

Here's page 2. Enjoy!

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

www.q-net.net.au

Wed Aug 25 01:23:28 2010

Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c mod_jk/1.2.18 PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16

Edited by carbonitekid

• 6 years later...