HOWTO: Sound System

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my AP back with the Bommar and it rocks. For those that say "well, I need an FX because blah blah blah", let me tell you I have a large nose and yet I can easily put my bucket on. 100% self contained with vox and fans.

I have RT Buckets for my TK and TD and have been looking for a good mic system. Looks like you got this into an AP can you do it for a RT

Ā 

but I live in Arizona and won't be needing fans maybe if I moved somewhere hot like Michigan they would be useful JK!!

Ā 

seriously do you make a version without fans.

Hi,

this set really looks awesome and I am very interested.

Ā 

The only thing I would miss is the "static burst". Would it be possible to incorpororate a RomFX?

Or better, do you plan to offer a set, that is "pre-wired" and has the right size to fit the RomFX later on (instead of your built-in amplifier)?

I mean, like a "Plug-and-Play" solution for the RomFX.

Ā 

By the way what are these two red buttons in the front for (switches for the fans I assume)?

Ā 

Greetings,

Alex

yeah what Alex asked..I would be interested if that was possible

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sory folks, but using the radio shack voice amp caused some discord in my garrison. I went before a "recasting inquiry" and was not found at fault, however the seeds have been planted.

I can argue many points as to how my sound system differs from other fan built models, but it's not worth arguing over, and it's certainly not worth the drama.

All I can say about my sound system is it ROCKS and looks SWEET in a bucket. I wish you all had one to troop in, or the know how to build one.

I can't really say to much as this was privilaged information. Even though my sound unit was one in question, I was still FISD staff at the time and privy to the chain of emails and angry words.

Ā 

I just do this for fun, but apparently others do it to feed their kids.

Sory folks, but using the radio shack voice amp caused some discord in my garrison. I went before a "recasting inquiry" and was not found at fault, however the seeds have been planted.

I can argue many points as to how my sound system differs from other fan built models, but it's not worth arguing over, and it's certainly not worth the drama.

All I can say about my sound system is it ROCKS and looks SWEET in a bucket. I wish you all had one to troop in, or the know how to build one.

Ā 

Wyatt the discord came from Outside of Garrison Titan, a different Garrison brought forward the charges. and both Paul and I supported you on this.

Ā 

Personaly I think you should post how to do this since it is using RS products and there is no copyright on basic Electronics

Yes, you're right Mike and thank you for making that clear. I really appreciate the back up and support I got from various people in my garrison and detachment.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Wyatt,

Ā 

I'd love to order one of these, if you could email or PM me the necessary information I'll have your payment by my next paycheck, I just need to outrun an Imperial Blockade first.

Email is cotoole@mail.usf.edu

Ā 

Also did we ever discover what the red buttons were for?

Edited by Axle Gatin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Good Day, I was just wondering if you are still making the sound systems for TK Buckets and if you did do you have any in stock? I have a birthday coming up and I would like to purtchase one of your products with the money I get. I tried PMing you Wyatt, but it said you could not recieve new messages.

Ā 

VR,

Ā 

Joel Hamm

TK-8706

• 2 weeks later...

I never did these to sell. I just posted up the tutorial and did a couple for myself and a couple friends. I edited key points of the tutorial after I was accused of recasting skullworks.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...