Attention all decal buyers :)

TK-4510

Hey everybody. I am writing this today because I think that I need to make something VERY clear to everyone who may buy decals from me in the future.

ALL ORDERS FROM TK-4510 WEBSITE MAY TAKE 2-3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. ALLOW MORE TIME FOR SHIRTS.....3-4 WEEKS. This is clearly posted on my website.....

Today someone actually filed a dispute with paypal. They placed their order on April 20th and 12 days have passed without their decals arriving so....I guess they needed to take action so they wouldn't get ripped off. I mean $7.50 is ALOT of money these days huh? Well, I shipped off the latest batch of decals today - which is unusual. They should be getting them soon. I also refunded the $7.50 and told them not to buy from me again.

Something you probably should know about me. I work a real job unrelated to the Star Wars universe 5 days a week just like everyone else. I do my decals on Saturdays and Sundays and try to ship on Monday. Thats my routine every week. If you place and an order on Monday I wont even touch it until the following Saturday or Sunday. I just dont have time during the week and when I come home I dont want to do anything but help with dinner, homework, etc, etc...There is no time for Star Wars in that equation. I get alot of orders (and I am grateful for them) and it takes the whole day to make custom designs, produce the decals, place them in envelopes, rate postage for overseas and domestic, and hand fill out all "send to" addresses. I do all the work myself... I dont have helpers. Although I do have a good Inventory of most "in stock" decals, they still wait till the weekend just like everyone else. OCCASIONALLY, I will help a trooper who needs a decal ASAP because of a Con or something, but its not everyday.

If you cannot wait 2-3 weeks for your order then my sincere apologies. Thats the LONGEST you will wait and not typical, you see?

I have never and will never flake on any order.

Sorry to rant. I hope you all understand.

TK-4510

Edited by TK-4510

Well said TK4510!

I mean come on people, if you don't want to wait, make them yourself! Family and work always comes first. If you don't have a job or a family...then you should have other priorities then buying decals anyways.

Edited by SolderMaster

Who files a claim w/ out contacting the seller? Who files a claim for $7.50? :blink: Mike provides a great service and has always answered my e-mails, when I have inquired about my order! Thanks again Mike for your hard work and great products. B)

Mike, You have my support. I am a repeat customer for a reason. I understand what you are going through cuz i am having a similar type of issue with a member. It really ticks you off. Hang in there Bro and don't let one bad apple sour the barrel.

Hmmmm I think I just did buy from your web site. Some Shadow Troop dec's and I think some other TK dec's, 3 set's total.....not too bad a price......and I think all know here that if you say 3 to 6 week's for delivery, I tend to give at least 2 spare weeks on top of that just becase most "makers of things" here do it just for fun and to help out others "live the dream"........(as long as you remember lost/non-sent buys will result in penalty fee of car and or house/first born!... :P:P ) Say....did ya see my new SW "nug" yet!

I had the same thing happen. My ship times suck however. I get the flux... some times 7 days, some times 4 weeks or more. The UK? Forgetaboutit! Those guys have their system to deal with as well as ours. Yeesh.

In a way, I understand kind of. I do as well file paypal disputes at day 44. However.. That is a far cry from 12.

Mike, keep on keeping on! You the man bro!

So I'm glad to get the excellent decals from Steve.

Each of us has a right life, outside of the Star Wars universe!.

( Family / the Job / another hobbies )

And I am happy every time I get a letter or Packet from another

part of the world ... there are thousands of miles between us ...

and if some people do not understand these, f*ck it.

:angry:

( This is my personal opinion )

Edited by CAV

Mike's decals are great! I highly recommend them for TE2 buckets...

But 12-14 days??????

Sheesh. That's a little excessive isn't it?

I'd say a two day turnaround would be fair...don't you think?

Tsalute.gif

ePS: Just kidding Mike! wink.gif heehee...your stuff is worth the wait.

i know your pain brother. Some people just think you sit home ready to make and ship whatever it is you make. They dont think we all have real jobs and lives. I make Vader helmets and tell people 6-7months, yet after 2 months i get e-mails from some people every other day. They dont have a clue how much work goes into making them. Can be frustrating at times.

You are one of the best out there for decals...in fact im going to be ordering a set of tubestripe decals from you soon for my TE2 sandy bucket =)