IMPORTANT! Forum Down Time Tomorrow

Daetrin

Just a small thing some of the pictures have not resized,they are hanging out the side of my monitor.Also the ones that are resized do not show in a new window as they did before when you clicked on them? No big issue.Well done team on a speedy transition.

What browser are you using? It looks mostly normal to me in FF3.5, but IE8 has some serious issues.

IE8 Never used anything else,not educated in other browsers.I think correct me if im wrong but most UK users go for IE8?

look forward to the skin change, thought i was on the wrong site.

quick question will there be an app on the site so im able to access the site on my iphone rather than having to search via google every time?

The UKGarrison have it and so does the Dented Helmet. I think we should here too.

just a suggestion.

look forward to the skin change, thought i was on the wrong site.

quick question will there be an app on the site so im able to access the site on my iphone rather than having to search via google every time?

The UKGarrison have it and so does the Dented Helmet. I think we should here too.

just a suggestion.

Are you asking if there is a low-fi version? Sorry, I don't have a smartphone.

Are you asking if there is a low-fi version? Sorry, I don't have a smartphone.

Yes I think that is what it is,(Wi-Fi) Im new to all this modern iphone tech and apps.

The pics are not resizing on mine too. I am using FF 3.5.7.

Am I the only person that the replies to a post change size? No matter if I am on the 1st or 5th page of replies, starting at the 4th down the page, they all change size to fill the screen. Example below.

screencap.jpg

Hats off to Paul, he got the after 3rd post size problem fixed, and set external links to open in a new window. After the tech problems get addressed, then the sprucing to make it look like home begins.

Understood Michael. After a long conversation with the rest of the upgrade team the conclusion we reached was that the current default skin - Viper - is just not as stable as we'd hoped. It has a lot of IE issues and has been a tad buggy.

To fix this we've uploaded a new skin that is very stable in both FF & IE and will be using that as a base. It's lighter color too :)

You can find this at the bottom of the page on the left - choose "FISD 2010" from the drop down.

Can't view the image. (EDIT: However, when viewing your info in the lookup on reply page, I can see a thumbnail. Interesting security vulnerability.)

P.S. Straining my eyes to read light grey text on white background =/

Home-sm.png

Full size : http://www.whitearmor.net/Home.png

How's that?