Original boots UK7.5 found!

Guys,

I've found a pair of brand new original boots in brown size UK7.5 if anyone wants them?

I have nothing to do with them - just found them in my never ending searches - and letting you guys know.

Boots-1.thumb.jpg.a10016b8b1dbedf31ac0c1a7f78b5922.jpg

PM me if you are serious.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tkboots.com!

edit: It's also not the first time TM posts high-res pics of original boots so we already know what they look like. ;)

Edited by Locitus

Paul, thanks for the link. I've picked them up.

yeah my size also but for that price i wouldn't want to paint them lol

They only cost me about $40 more than a set of TK boots would have, and about the same price as my first set of CABoots, so, reasonably cheap. Paint them, I will.

regent

Interesting... Do you have multiple sources for this info? Regency Chelsea Boots are mighty close to that... However the cut around the ankle looks more like a Rhinegold Chelsea boot than the shorter tabs on the Regency Chelsea's. Of course it might be the camera angle...

the info came from Faulkner's Footwear but they may have gave me a duff answer

my question was about these boots though, so who knows maybe they got mixed up ?

i like the look of the regent - steed boots you can get & they seem a bit cheaper

Edited by geordietrooper

Why? Well because davej has been a great guy and a huge help on my new sterling templates thread and he's a fellow Aussie! Since Paul passed the info on via PM I don't know if it came with conditions of secrecy or not... Personally I don't care about the secrecy and don't see any reason not to post the info (hence my original post before I edited it) but on second thought as Rick said Dave may have been inundated with PM's asking for the brand and I honestly don't know how he feels about revealing it. I don't see why he wouldn't, but then Troopermaster must have had his reasons for keeping mum so Dave may too.

I'll reinstate the post if Dave says it's cool, but I respect the dude and would rather see how he feels about it first. Anyone who saw the unedited post in the gap gets lucky I suppose...

well i found the seller of these boots via google image not from a pm so i have no conditions to comply with

& i got the info from the seller of the boots davej bought before they were sold

but like i said the seller might have got the info mixed up

Edited by geordietrooper