What is up with everybody using this avatar?

RogueTrooper

Hey all,

Today I have been looking through a few of the post and have noticed there are about five people using the same avatar. The first time I saw this avatar, Troopmaster had it. Now there are about five or six people using it. Didn't know if there is a new hidden society that I am not aware of, or maybe the Matrix syndrome or are we starting to clone here and I didn't get the memo?

av-740.jpg.dc91bffb6b273c807a877f6cd5442100.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Hey all,

Today I have been looking through a few of the post and have noticed there are about five people using the same avatar. The first time I saw this avatar, Troopmaster had it. Now there are about five or six people using it. Didn't know if there is a new hidden society that I am not aware of, or maybe the Matrix syndrome or are we starting to clone here and I didn't get the memo?

av-740.jpg

Yeah, did Paul shave his head bald, and is everyone celebrating it or what? It's a funny avatar, BTW :lol:

Gino is a guy who used to be on here. He is a prop maker and he and Matt G.(TE) were on here years ago. Gino and Matt had some "Jerry Springer" moments on here. Gino has also rubbed a lot of people in the prop community and on this forum the wrong way. If you want ot read more about it look here:http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=9698

Hey, I'm lost. Who is this? :huh:

OK, I'm no expert but I suspect the one I managed to painstakingly get my hands on may not be one hundred percent original :angry:

What do you guys think? :unsure:

Ginoear.jpg

:D

LMFAO!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:D

OK, back to business.

As much as I'm enjoying this bit of humor at Gino's expense, I also feel obligated to remind everyone of the following:

2. No baiting, flaming, shilling, or trolling. This includes using avatars or signatures to provoke other people.

While Gino is certainly no one's favorite son here - least of all mine - we still need to conduct ourselves in a way that reflects good credit upon the FISD. Even toward people like Gino, undeserving as he may be.

Joke's over troopers. Back to your posts.