TK 8315 requesting EIB for ANH Stunt.[89][VT]

Hi there, guys. My armor is ready for EIB request submission, and I've finally gotten my pictures taken. My blaster is a hyperfirm E-11.

Front.

post-2960-1261451659_thumb.jpg

Left.

post-2960-1261451757_thumb.jpg

Right. Kidney plate is separated from the butt plate.

post-2960-1261451797_thumb.jpg

Back. Regarding the back plate, I have since heatbent it inwards so it does not flare out like that any more.

post-2960-1261451873_thumb.jpg

Helmet. Green lenses, hovi mix resin mikes.

post-2960-1261451953_thumb.jpg

Canvas belt and holster.

post-2960-1261452082_thumb.jpg

I think u got it!!!! i really dont see any thing that could be fix or needs mods....

Awesome job!!!!

Do you have a strap connecting the cod to the butt? I don't know if it's required, but in the back photo, the butt looks a little strange. Otherwise, looks great to me!

Vic

Not required per se, but I'd strongly encourage it for obvious reasons.

Do you have a strap connecting the cod to the butt? I don't know if it's required, but in the back photo, the butt looks a little strange. Otherwise, looks great to me!

Vic

Yeah, I was aware of that. I've recently gotten a picture taken of my modified buttplate, heatbent inwards. It looks a lot better now, I'll put it up here once I get it. My TK build is such that there is no strap connecting the cod to the butt; this is due too my method of putting the abplate and kidney-butt plate on.

Is the Thermal Detonator gray all round?

Looks like you have reflective strips??

Otherwise nice armour you have there!

The thermal detonator is gray in the middle with black stripes near the end caps. Miine's a VT, so no reflective strips here.

Is the Thermal Detonator gray all round?

Looks like you have reflective strips??

Otherwise nice armour you have there!

Hey Perry, great to see you here, bro! His thermal det is painted gray with black bands around the ends near the end-caps. We don't use reflective tape in Singapore. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing you and yr armor here soon! I know yr working on it! ;)

Awesome bro! You look fantastic in the armor! Thermal det looks good to me. :)

Thanks bro, I couldn't have looked this fantastic if not for your help in getting me started right from the time the armour pieces came out of the box. And for taking these marvelous camera angles too. :)

Thank you Terrell! That was mighty fast. I heard you just got back from vaca, hope you enjoyed it. So what happens now? :P

For starters your can kick back and enjoy your accomplishment - you look great :salute:

I've updated your board profile and now we just need to add you to the list (should be today - I'm not at my normal 'puter). You can now buy a gold FISD coin if you so choose.

And...that's it! Enjoy your costume, enjoy trooping. And again, congratulations :)