• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the kind words fellas!!

Ā 

Now get to work!! Since I am now the Deployment Officer (Paul said since I went thru the process with the FX, I had learned enough to be added to the crew), I want to see many submissions. (Dargas, this means you!!!!)

Ā 

Hopefully we will see 50 deployed tropers by CIV. (I may be wishing, but who knows).

Ā 

Let's get to it troopers!!

Ā 

:trooper:

Thanks for the kind words fellas!!

Ā 

Now get to work!! Since I am now the Deployment Officer (Paul said since I went thru the process with the FX, I had learned enough to be added to the crew), I want to see many submissions. (Dargas, this means you!!!!)

Ā 

Hopefully we will see 50 deployed tropers by CIV. (I may be wishing, but who knows).

Ā 

Let's get to it troopers!!

Ā 

Ā 

Mine will be one of the longest to get everything right, because there are no exceptions to my impression of a ROTJ because of the existing knowledge :( every attention to detail will be paid so I'm shooting for around the end of September :unsure:

I realized after taking pix that one of my hand plates was upside down, and I forgot to put lines on my traps/tears. :-p I'll take new pix next event.

Mine will be one of the longest to get everything right, because there are no exceptions to my impression of a ROTJ because of the existing knowledge :( every attention to detail will be paid so I'm shooting for around the end of September :unsure:

Ā 

Ā 

Can't wait to see it, but I guess I will have to.

Ā