tk 409's neck seal?

TK409 sometimes takes a while. I had ordered a Fett neck seal and didnt get it for almost 2 months...but it is well worth the wait. I wouldn't sweat it. The communication could be better, but ive never heard of anyone not getting what they ordered from him.

I actually want another oiftanker one. I love the zipper in the back...

Edited by Darth Voorhees

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, actually I can wait, i'm not in rush, I just wanna know whether he already shipped it out or not, so I can get a ETA . But No-Response made me irresolute: Should I continue waiting or order a new one from other resource?

well, actually I can wait, i'm not in rush, I just wanna know whether he already shipped it out or not, so I can get a ETA . But No-Response made me irresolute: Should I continue waiting or order a new one from other resource?

Yea the communication when i ordered my neckseal was almost nonexistent as well. But it showed up. Id give it a total of 8weeks, and thenshoot over another e-mail. I dont think you need to order from someone else, he will deliver.

Also, once you get it, you'll be very pleased. It's a great neckseal!

After I ordered and paid for mine, I got no confirmation from them that they received the money, but I mailed them and then they said it was already shipped (if I recall correctly) and it showed up just fine. I'm very happy with mine.

:blink: I think most of the troopers here like girls, however, I am not here to judge. Just please keep your "receiving packages" private! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i almost spit iced tea all over my monitor! lol good one Julie! LOL

and JK..glad you got your neckseal!

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered one just on a month ago with a reply email fm Mrs TK409 to confirm my neck size as I had only listed XL which was a total guess & she needed the actual measurement.

Googled how you measure your neck & if the guy's fm work weren't messing with me when the measured me up...lol, came to 17 1/2 inches so passed those details along & she said she would add a bit more for comfort :)

Not heard anything back but I'm not to fussed especially with what ppl have written here although I have been wondering if I should ask, if I'm willing to pay more for shipping to Australia would it be possible to send via whoever you use in the States for a track & trace express delivery?

Thinking about getting another as once my TK is approved I'd like to work on another set of armour for a TD.

Jag <<<<<<<< always catches me out this forum, as on our forums & at trooping events we use our call signs so I have a habit of signing off as such even though you can see real name, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

At his webpage TK409.com, it says "buy now", but can i be sure they are available now? Or can i have to wait a long time after my payment.

I have just sent an Email, just wanted to know if anyone knows if they are available, since it says "buy now" :)

And does he send to Denmark, because i want a good neck seal, but i found out i need one very soon, because im going to an event in two weeks, yes, i know, im out very late...

cake out :)

They are made to order, so yes, they are "always" available. Dunno if you can have it in two weeks though. He does ship world wide I guess. I had no problem to get mine to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sent a payment for a neckseal a week ago, but haven't heard anything.

Hoping it's on its way or at least will be soon.

Mine took a month or more... I sent a reminder email after a while... but they're not great with responding. Don't expect to them to get back to you often or with many words... but they'll get you your neckseal for sure :)

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...