Pottery Barn Kids - rocking the ANH again

Daetrin

Just two small pix I'm afraid, but it was my first time rocking ANH for a long time (I've been using my ESB bucket, hand plates, and SE-14R for awhile). Many thanks to Sonneshein for the latex gloves/handguards that made this possible (my TE2 ones are lost somewhere) - they look awesome :)

Also - thanks back to Mike A. for doing such an amazing job on the TE2 lid. Mike has said that the TE2 doesn't made as good a ANH Hero fit as the AP but it looked pretty right to me!

IMG_0124.JPG

08.jpg

I'll try to get larger photos with more detail sooner than later.

Just two small pix I'm afraid, but it was my first time rocking ANH for a long time (I've been using my ESB bucket, hand plates, and SE-14R for awhile). Many thanks to Sonneshein for the latex gloves/handguards that made this possible (my TE2 ones are lost somewhere) - they look awesome :)

Also - thanks back to Mike A. for doing such an amazing job on the TE2 lid. Mike has said that the TE2 doesn't made as good a ANH Hero fit as the AP but it looked pretty right to me!

post-2-1255291973_thumb.jpg

I'll try to get larger photos with more detail sooner than later.

Is there new stuff at the Pottery Barn? What was event?

It was a national event organized at the corporate / Legion level. I think it was just for a promotion of the stores & SW merchandise. It's a fun store that we've trooped before to help promote their SW line, so we're only happy to help out.

very sharp and shiny!!!!!

I luv Chucks undercover rebel outfit!!! hes not one of thous ID`s that stays aboard a star destroyer,and runs things from orbit. He`s right there in the mist of things ;)

I did a troop last weekend as well for the Pottery Barn Kids Star Wars product line, at Roosevelt Field Mall in Westbury, Long Island. The troop started around 10am and there were already 40-50 folks lined up to get in. It was non-stop photos and autographs right up until 12pm. They estimated we took over 350 photos. They ran the line very well, and everyone got a chance at a photo and autograph.

pottery09-01s.jpg

pottery09-02s.jpg

pottery09-03s.jpg

pottery09-04s.jpg