TK4235 - Requesting EIB ANH Elite Status.[75][AP]

Heya Shiv - I updated your membership so you should see a whole mess of forums you couldn't see before - congrats on your TKID :)

Ā 

Now, just need final word from Terrell (I'd do it myself, but he likes doing it) before EIB.

Ā 

That's two EIB between you and Steven - huzzah for the UKG! :D

Ā 

:pint1:

Thanks Guys, I could not have done it without the support of this amazing place... FISD totally rocks!!!

Ā 

Terrell, please use the following piccy...

Ā 

3819039966_cc52921196.jpg

Ā 

Many thanks again Guys....

Ā 

Shiv

Well done that man :)

Ā 

How many are we upto now?

Ā 

75, with a few pending apps. It would be sweet if we could hit 100 by the end of the year, no? :)

Congrats Shiv!!!!

Well, I'm going for EIB, so I hope to add to the number... :D

I'm also planning on encouraging the members of the Spanish Garrison to get EIB level. A lot of them use AP, so it can't be that hard.

Hey Paul

Ā 

Yes, that would indeed be good... mindyou, the way we guys are going in the UK, you may have a few more coming your way....and we may just hit 100 by the end of the year......

Ā 

I'm still smiling.... :)

Thanks Damian,

Ā 

Yes I think we need to go for the 100 total by the end of the year. That would indeed be a milestone for FISD.

Ā 

Out of curiosity, how big is the Spanish garrison?

We are around 100 members right now. Very close to the French one. The bigger ones in Europe are the German and the British, then the French (by a few members) and the Spanish in 4th. But I'd like to be the 3rd. :lol: (right now there are 4 or 5 future members building their APs.)

Thanks Thayne, it's an honour to be EIB...

Ā 

BTW, I see you're part of the CA Garrison.... are you guys upto any troops around end of Sept/beginning of Oct over there in CA?

I'll be in your neck of the woods (SF, LA, Venice Beach) in a couple of months... :rolleyes::)