My latest in lid fashion (a CAP)

Hi guys,

Just to make that clear: I don't want to spark off yet another discussion about moulds, rights - or any name calling - I just wanted to show off what I recently got in the mail.

As you might know CAP "has left the building" - he just recently sold his moulds and his vac table and is taking a break from the entire hobby - However, he's become a good friend apart from all the plastic craze and I have had a great many chats with him that were filled with utter madness - good times! :)

So just before he decided to quit, he did one "last" lid for me, made from high gloss styrene, and what can I say? I absolutely love it. My crappy camera doesn't do it justice, as it won't capture all the nice details, but I wanted to show you anyway. Enough of the sentimental talk, here's the pics:

caphglid1.jpg

caphglid2.jpg

caphglid3.jpg

lastcapin.jpg

I will try and get some pics of the back'n'cap with a better camera, it's pretty nice and bumpy, but my camera just won't pick that up :(

Anyway, last a cheers to CAP! Keep rockin' bro :)

caphglid4.jpg

He painted it and everything? Sheesh-- what am I congratulating you for then, Dan? You cracked a beer. Big deal. ;):P:D

Yep, that one was all done by CAP - hence the "Signature Edition" plaque and all :)

The one I've painted myself is now a TD lid, all beat up and dirty... ;)

well, the moulds have been sold and the new owner is quite a cool chap as well. It might be the actual CAP's last, but the legend lives on ;)