TK 2739 requesting EIB status.[72][TM]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89batman/sets...57621753601754/

I hope these are ok-the armour is TM the blaster is itchy nuts- fingers crossed!

3740452785_778afcd32e_b.jpg

3740453881_af7b668bae_b.jpg

3741249234_0cf24bc72e_b.jpg

3741247416_7d3830a922_b.jpg

3740455779_51eb28f142_b.jpg

3741248592_7f0681bf55_b.jpg

3740457361_c4cd5fdc55_b.jpg

3741252164_90857a0912_b.jpg

3740457781_cb9bba6c4c_b.jpg

3741409660_d72d073ae6_o.jpg

We'll need the blaster and helmet detail shots. Also the shoulder decal needs to go. It's non-cannon by Legion standards so it's obvious a no go for EIB.

We'll need the blaster and helmet detail shots. Also the shoulder decal needs to go. It's non-cannon by Legion standards so it's obvious a no go for EIB.

The suit is awesome! :)

I will do Blaster and Helmet shots today- Is it totally necessary to remove the decal? I have to wear it to troop with the UKG, is it OK to remove it and then re-apply it?

I will do Blaster and Helmet shots today- Is it totally necessary to remove the decal? I have to wear it to troop with the UKG, is it OK to remove it and then re-apply it?

Great looking suit! No one should make you wear anything that's non-cannon to troop. That's just silly.

If you're approved to be in the 501st, you can troop. Plain and simple.

Great looking suit! No one should make you wear anything that's non-cannon to troop. That's just silly.

If you're approved to be in the 501st, you can troop. Plain and simple.

Actually you're fine with the decal once EIB approved. Everyone knows the UKG is unique in this tradition and allowed special dispensation.

Actually you're fine with the decal once EIB approved. Everyone knows the UKG is unique in this tradition and allowed special dispensation.

Thanks, so Do I need to remove it and re-submit pics or is it ok as is? Blaster and lid pics to follow soon.

Thanks, so Do I need to remove it and re-submit pics or is it ok as is? Blaster and lid pics to follow soon.

I'd leave it there. Terrell or Billy can photoshop it out. We all know what it is, and that you'll just put it back on anyway. Ideally you'd have sent in the pix w/o it though.

Gary

All I can say is,....about bloody time!!! :D

I'm glad all the nagging finally paid off because you have a fantastic set of armour Sir and

it would be a pleasure to have you amongst the ranks of EIB's :salute:

As Brian and a few other have said, need some detailed pics of your helmet and blaster and

I think you will be almost there mate.

To all who don't know, receiving your insignia and being 'branded' is a really proud moment for all

members of the UKG. Its not just a sticker, its part of our identity and signifies a sense of accomplishment

for all those who wear it. :)

Yours truly being 'branded' :salute:

3033711913_30bb0013d2_b.jpg

:)

OK I talked to Paul. For the UK decal, you can either remove it for the profile picture, or as many other EIBs have done get a spare shoulder bell. Being EIB doesn't mean you always troop that way, I almost never troop with the blaster in my EIB app thread because it's so heavy.

So all we need is a final shot for your profile picture and your set. Please make sure it's not blurry, and not on a black or white/off white background.

The helmet and blaster pics are great.

Nice one Gary. Wish id have waited till i got my TM before i applied. I got cleared in my RT. B)

LOL - isn't that what every good boy wants for X-Mas? A set of TM or TE2 under the tree :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be taking some pics this weekend for my profile! I'm looking forward to seeing my name on that list!

Damned good job there Gary!! and just for the record I LOVE the UKG branding! looks extremely cool!

amazing job. i Just need to get a canvas belt... it's the only thing at this point that I need to get the EIB app going! you guy are inspiring to say the least!