EIB at 50% of Police Officers?

Daetrin

Hey - I just noticed that we are one guy shy of being at 50% of the number of MEPD Police Officers in the Legion.

Who will be magic #68 that will push us over 50%?

(for reference, there are 16 Lancers Legion-wide).

I plan to up that number by one. I'm building a TB helmet at the present time ;)

Thats great news!!! i think it has to do with our command staff and members :lol:

I am so close. :)

I just need the correct Hovi-Mix aerators and a D-ring for my blaster and I believe I should be good to go for ANH stunt. Funds are a little tight right now (unemployed and looking for a new job) but I am saving up for set of Stomper's Hovi-mix and just need to find time to put a D-ring on my blaster. It's so close that I can almost taste it. Hopefully I can be EIB by the end of summer.

I am so close. :)

I just need the correct Hovi-Mix aerators and a D-ring for my blaster and I believe I should be good to go for ANH stunt. Funds are a little tight right now (unemployed and looking for a new job) but I am saving up for set of Stomper's Hovi-mix and just need to find time to put a D-ring on my blaster. It's so close that I can almost taste it. Hopefully I can be EIB by the end of summer.

I might have an extra d ring I could donate to your cause. PM me if you're interested.

That is an interesting number. I would imagine it is because the sandy has more moving parts such as the backpack and pouches to contend with. The backpack is no joke and the pouches are sometimes hard to find. However, I like the TD more than the TK. I know that is not going to make me popular here, but the storm trooper is the difinitive icon, while the sandtrooper is a nice deviation into the dirty and gritty side of trooping. I realy love them both.... argh!

Yet there are 4.8 times as many stormtroopers than sandtroopers registered in the legion...

That is an interesting number. I would imagine it is because the sandy has more moving parts such as the backpack and pouches to contend with. The backpack is no joke and the pouches are sometimes hard to find. However, I like the TD more than the TK. I know that is not going to make me popular here, but the storm trooper is the difinitive icon, while the sandtrooper is a nice deviation into the dirty and gritty side of trooping. I realy love them both.... argh!

We won't hold it against you (at least I won't) ;) I've always had a fondness for the sandys too. When my TK gets too roughed up to meet Lord Vader's standards it will be converted to a TD.

I am currently working on upgrading both my esb and anh costumes at present, so i may apply for eib status again.

Does the same member having more than 1 eib status count as more eib cleared troopers?

One can always do both, and many do. TD is a nice change of pace, but it's great to just TK too. Pack, pauldron, pouches, BFG - they do look cool but they carry a cost in weight and encumbrance...

I am currently working on upgrading both my esb and anh costumes at present, so i may apply for eib status again.

Does the same member having more than 1 eib status count as more eib cleared troopers?

No - we count the individuals, not the costumes. At some point we may highlight both, e.g. 100 members with 104 costumes. It wouldn't be hard to do.

Seth the d-ring went out today. Let me know when you get it. :)

Thayne,

The D-ring arrived today. Looks great. Now to just get it on my blaster. :)

Thanks a lot.

Thayne,

The D-ring arrived today. Looks great. Now to just get it on my blaster. :)

Thanks a lot.

No problem. Glad it made it to you safely. :) Troopers helping troopers.

• 1 month later...
Hey - I just noticed that we are one guy shy of being at 50% of the number of MEPD Police Officers in the Legion.

Who will be magic #68 that will push us over 50%?

So did we get number 68??? we had to, there has been a number of troopers that submited EIB.

They are at 141. We're at 69 - still a few shy of 50%.

I'm sure there are a few folks just a mod or two away that could push us over... :)

They are at 141. We're at 69 - still a few shy of 50%.

I'm sure there are a few folks just a mod or two away that could push us over... :)

Once my belt from Mark and t-tracks from Smitty get here, I should be ready for 501st submission within a week and EIB shortly thereafter. BTW -- anyone making accurate blaster d-rings? :D

I plan to go all the way with my AP :duim:

I mean 501 status + EIB in one go.

So I'll need a lot of help when my armor arrives.

I'll make a building thread so you can tutor my progress. :)

The hardest part will be the blaster. I plan to build mine following BBC's plans. But I'll probably order a kit so I can troop sooner. I'll see...