ANH - Stunt Elite Request TD3129.[57]

Please review following pics to see if I have what it takes. Thanks in advance for any comments or criticism.

The Under Armor tag on the back of the shirt has been removed since the pic was taken.

tkreduced02wz8.jpg

tkreduced03vh0.jpg

tkreduced04mo7.jpg

tkreduced05dw3.jpg

tkreduced06th2.jpg

tkreduced08rs4.jpg

p1050369rz1.jpg

p1050370ok9.jpg

p1050371co9.jpg

Lookin good, Don!

Nice armor ya' got there, my friend!

At first glance, it looks like you have all the requirements nailed, but I would suggest posting some pics of the following, just for good measure:

1.)A shot showing the D-Ring, and the Hengstler counter on your blaster.

2.) A close-up of your helmet lenses, preferably back-lit, so Scott can see that they're green.

I'd also suggest rotating your forearms/gauntlets a bit -- if your arms are hanging straight down at your sides, you want the side with the square indentations to run parallel to your body.

I have the same problem-- I'm adding a little bit of foam inside to keep them from turning.

Otherwise, everything looks sweet! :duim:

You've done a really nice job!

Lookin good, Don!

Nice armor ya' got there, my friend!

At first glance, it looks like you have all the requirements nailed, but I would suggest posting some pics of the following, just for good measure:

2.) A close-up of your helmet lenses, preferably back-lit, so Scott can see that they're green.

I'd also suggest rotating your forearms/gauntlets a bit -- if your arms are hanging straight down at your sides, you want the side with the square indentations to run parallel to your body.

I have the same problem-- I'm adding a little bit of foam inside to keep them from turning.

Otherwise, everything looks sweet! :duim:

You've done a really nice job!

Thank you. I will try to get pics tomorrow of the E-11 and lenses and post.

The armor looks great trooper. The only two things I see missing are the D ring on the back of the blaster, and the drop box straps need to be white.

Other than those minor details your golden.

I think it's a pass too. I'd suggest pulling the thighs up a little and the kidney plate, we wants to see that butt split a little more :)

The armor looks great trooper. The only two things I see missing are the D ring on the back of the blaster, and the drop box straps need to be white.

Other than those minor details your golden.

Drop box straps are now white. I do not have the D ring on the E-11. It's a Hyperfirm and I'm goind to have to figure something out.

I think it's a pass too. I'd suggest pulling the thighs up a little and the kidney plate, we wants to see that butt split a little more

The belt covered up the gap. I added a pic of just the back and butt plate.

2.) A close-up of your helmet lenses, preferably back-lit, so Scott can see that they're green

all pics added.

dsc04438ax6.jpg

dsc04436mx8.jpg

dsc04426ey6.jpg

dsc04424iz0.jpg

dsc04434ao7.jpg

OK, as is the case, my fellow FISD Brethren make my job very easy.

First off, we do need a D-Ring, so that will need to be addressed. Jo-Anns sells them, and drilling a 1/8th hole in each side of the mount will give you room to install the ring. Cut some of the straight part of the ring off so you can bend it slightly and then slip in in the hole and slide down. Bend back into shape and adjust.

Second, I do need to see a shot of you in armor with the split showing. I know it seems trivial, but it is good to actually see the split is BELOW the belt, as per the standard.

Other than that, and the things you have already addressed, you are good to go!!!

Nice work trooper!!!

I'm pretty sure Smitty made a D-ring for HPDBlues's Hyperfirm E-11. If you PM him, he may be able to hook you up with one.

I put a D-ring on my hyperfirm. I used a small engraving bit, and just went nice and slow.

I second Scott’s advice on the d-ring. I found mine at Joann's and installed it just like he described.

I'll go there this weekend. It should only take few minutes to install.

I second Scott’s advice on the d-ring. I found mine at Joann's and installed it just like he described.

I'll go there this weekend. It should only take few minutes to install.

Second, I do need to see a shot of you in armor with the split showing. I know it seems trivial, but it is good to actually see the split is BELOW the belt, as per the standard.

No problem, once I get the E-11 finished I'll suit up and add the pics.

Just a question: What color is the frown on your bucket? From the photos it appears black. It should be grey for ANH.

If its an SDS helmet,the frown is actually grey.AA used some kind of stickers rather than paint on the frown and yes the grey of the stickers is a bit darker than the correct colour grey paint.My mate just removed the stickers from his SDS,widened the teeth holes and i have just painted it for him with the correct grey paint :D

SDS battlespec terrible teeth

hope that helps

• 1 month later...

Ok, I put the "D" ring on the E-11 and took pics of the front and back to show the gap between the kidney and butt plate as well as the white straps that I added. All should be ok now.

dsc04516.jpg

dsc04518.jpg

dsc04520.jpg

Thumbs up from me too. Just need official word from Scott M. unless Terrell wants to make the call right here and be done with it.

Paul

Nice work trooper!!!

Elite Status approved.

Now, please report to Garbage Smasher 326-3827 on Detention Level 5. There were a few rebels in their earlier (and a wookie), so the drain is all clogged with wookie hair. Need a few troopers to help clean that out!!!

:trooper: