TK-9069 Request for Elite status.[48][FX]

Here are my 501st submission pics. If I need more work done, or different pics, let me know. ANH Stunt.

AP bucket, FX armor, CA boots, Bernard holster, firebladejedi canvas belt, stomper hovi's, flat green lenses, hasbro with resin parts added, split kidney/butt, side shims added because I'm not skinny... vaderdave ab buttons, TK 4510 decals.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tim

TimTK3.jpg

TimTK4.jpg

TimTK5.jpg

TimTK6.jpg

ab.jpg

e11-2-1.jpg

e11-1.jpg

FISD1.jpg

FISD2.jpg

Looks great Tim! You're like the second person this week to do an excellent job on that left thigh. Great looking blaster too! As sticklers for rules go, need a close up of the hovis and shot of the green lens.

Nicely tackled! :duim:

We'll need a closeup of the helmet just to verify all the details, and an action shot for your profile. Down the road I'd suggest looking at doing the chestplate mod, but that's just my two cents.

Nice job trooper.

Lookin good there bro... Although.. I do think you have the tube stripes on incorrectly. I think you have the left on the right side and the right on the left side.

Should look like this..

100_8446.jpg

Aside from that you did a great job on the assembly and I think the blaster looks great as well.

Lookin good there bro... Although.. I do think you have the tube stripes on incorrectly. I think you have the left on the right side and the right on the left side.

Tube stripes have a right and left side? Where have I been.

Looking great! Nothing new to add, just to echo the helmet details pix + that the chest mod would be a good idea sometime down the line - and you can probably trim the back plate to match as well. Good job on the thighs - seems a problem area for many on the later FX kits but yours look great.

:duim:

Looking good. Get us some bucket close ups :D

Just one thing I find odd - shouldn't the Hengstler be attached to the side, next to the mag receiver, rather than on the top?

Somewhat like that:

likethat.jpg

Or am I being too picky? ;)

Looking good. Get us some bucket close ups :D

Just one thing I find odd - shouldn't the Hengstler be attached to the side, next to the mag receiver, rather than on the top?

Or am I being too picky? ;)

On the Hasbro conversions it has to be mounted higher. The speaker box is in the way otherwise.

I used to have one and the doopydoos kit, it had a recessed area so it would slide down more - if you get a resin cast that wouldn't be too hard to do as a mod?

Thanks everyone, I'll get some bucket pics up soon. I'll probably do the chest mod down the road as well, it's a good suggestion.

I'll also look at my blaster a bit closer, when I put it together, it seemed like I got the pieces to fit where they fit best, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again,

Timmer

Looking good Tim.

As requested, here are the additional photos of my AP helmet. Oddly enough, my tube stripes do look different than Mike's. (Actually they're his...I just may have put them on wrong, I had no idea there were "sides" ! Let me know if I need to redo them. I have a light in my helmet to show the green (Smitty's lenses!) Stomper's Hovi's. Action poses as well.

Thanks everyone!

Timmer

BKT1.jpg

BKT2.jpg

BKT4.jpg

BKT3.jpg

Hovi3.jpg

Hovi2.jpg

GRN1.jpg

Act1.jpg

Act2.jpg

Additional photos that were requested are in the next thread on the Elite Menu.

Timmer

Thanks everyone, I'll get some bucket pics up soon. I'll probably do the chest mod down the road as well, it's a good suggestion.

I'll also look at my blaster a bit closer, when I put it together, it seemed like I got the pieces to fit where they fit best, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again,

Timmer

OK, OK! I told you guys I was in Phoenix!!!

Back to life on the Death Star, and here we have another Trooper thinking he is up to snuff. Well, let's take a look around and see what we can find wrong!

Kit looks good, helmet is sharp, gap are filled and blaster is secure.

Nice job trooper, Elite Status Granted!!!

Paul, you mind making the change?

Now, please report to the hanger bay control room. We have a few droids running around that need to be wrangled!!!

Congrats mate - Looks like our class of cadets was rather successful - 3 elite approvements without much hassle, we must have done something right ;)