Do I spend too much time here?

Daetrin

I just realized I'm over 1000 posts on these boards. Perhaps I need to spend more time with my family...

No one can spend too much time on Star Wars. Get your family envolved so they can join you on the forums :D .

Well you know what they say: it's not the quantity of the posts that matters, it's the quality inside.

Actually I'm more proud that we're #3 on the list of Det boards that 501st members say they're active on. If we're doing this good after only being around for six months, imagine how much better these boards will rock by the end of the year. There are still tons of tutorials and references to be added for instance, but we've made a great start, and this is a great community. :)

Well you know what they say: it's not the quantity of the posts that matters, it's the quality inside.

Actually I'm more proud that we're #3 on the list of Det boards that 501st members say they're active on. If we're doing this good after only being around for six months, imagine how much better these boards will rock by the end of the year. There are still tons of tutorials and references to be added for instance, but we've made a great start, and this is a great community. :)

I agree! THANKS, Paul!!! We really do appreciate the time and effort you and your team put into this! :salute:

I must admit, I haven't spent that mutch time hear lately. Lots going on in the outside. Not to mention that I had to drive a long way during the power outage to get on line.

Dude, you're totally excused. Take your time to get everything in order. Just don't forget about us when things get back to "normal." ;)

True, but then there are also the Legion forums, and the Garrison forums, and email, and... and... This really has become a bone of contention with my wife. She says that I am worse than the kids!!! :o

I only have time for this forum, and maybe the ct.net every once in a while, I feel more comfortable here than anywhere else :D:salute:

I don't post that much either...doh!

If you need to communicate, have your spouse/significant other register and then you can REALLY communicate via PM!!!

Don G.

TK-5372

Thats a great idea :duim:

I can completely understand. 1000 plus at the legion board,

3000 plus on a Law Enforcement Board I frequent.

This one, and I have lost count as to how many other forums I am a member of. No... I am not addicted to posting. Honest.