TK-5401 Requesting ESB Elite Status! [APPROVED] 2nd

Well project ESB is finally finished. It has been a long and tedious road but it was a blast to do. Any way with out anymore delay here are my pics for ESB Elite consideration. I'm holding my ANH blaster in the pics but I have my ESB blaster included as well. Hope you all enjoy.

gallery_575_177_290060.jpg

gallery_575_177_272480.jpg

gallery_575_177_320000.jpg

gallery_575_177_676.jpg

gallery_575_177_127012.jpg

gallery_575_177_57985.jpg

img1323mf9.jpg

gallery_575_177_199229.jpg

gallery_575_177_384685.jpg

Solid! Are you going to add the optional greeblies to the second blaster? They're not required - am just curious. I think you'll be the first ANH/ESB double Elite...

That really looks good! Until now I haven't been a fan of the ESB look, but that could very well change.

I don't recognize the shoulder bells, but they're obviously not FX. Who made them? Is it AP like the chest/back piece?

Solid! Are you going to add the optional greeblies to the second blaster? They're not required - am just curious. I think you'll be the first ANH/ESB double Elite...

I am going to try to find something for them. I know I'm excited.

That really looks good! Until now I haven't been a fan of the ESB look, but that could very well change.

I don't recognize the shoulder bells, but they're obviously not FX. Who made them? Is it AP like the chest/back piece?

Thanks, it took me a little while to get used to the look of it as well. It's my favorite movie so it was only natural to put together a trooper from it. I really do like the look though. The bells are made by our very own John Danter. I really like them, makes the suit looks a lot better.

Bernard thanks for the nice comments that is an Imperial issue toaster oven! Very good eye did you notice the Imperial issue shake blender. ;)

Solid! Are you going to add the optional greeblies to the second blaster? They're not required - am just curious.

This is the only thing that i noticed, the 3 greeblies on the side of the blaster..

Armour looks great though :D

This is the only thing that i noticed, the 3 greeblies on the side of the blaster..

Armour looks great though :D

Thanks Mark. I think I will be adding them later as well as the two on the left side of the blaster.

Keep in mind most screen used ESB E-11s did not have the greeblies. I think they look cool, but it's up to you.

I might add them later, but for right now, it's not a high priority.

Looks great! Are you gonna pull a hat trick?

Thanks Chris. I dunno yet. I keep thinking about it and I kinda want to do it but I want to work on some new non-TK costumes before I do.

I dunno yet. I keep thinking about it and I kinda want to do it but I want to work on some new non-TK costumes before I do.

That would be quite the achievement. Unlike ESB/ANH where there are only a few differences (helmet, holster, hand guards, blaster - and even then you may be able to do double duty on the holster/blaster if you're smart about how you implement them), there is a much larger delta to ROTJ.

E.g. you can do ANH/ESB Elite for not much extra time or money. ROTJ is almost a separate costume.

That would be quite the achievement. Unlike ESB/ANH where there are only a few differences (helmet, holster, hand guards, blaster - and even then you may be able to do double duty on the holster/blaster if you're smart about how you implement them), there is a much larger delta to ROTJ.

E.g. you can do ANH/ESB Elite for not much extra time or money. ROTJ is almost a separate costume.

If I do a ROTJ trooper it will not be for a while. That's a lot of work but it would be very cool to have a TK from all three of the movies. I think I am going to work on a clone before I start a ROTJ project, I still have to start my Solo project (not sure if I am going ANH or ESB with Han).

Well done Thayne!!! Very nice set of pics (extremely detailed).

ESB Elite Status granted. You should now report to the Bespin holding cells. We have a few messes to clean up, and be careful any watch for broken glass!

Now Paul, how we do this one????

Thanks Shelley. How's the TE2 coming?

I was on vacation while working on the TE2 and now I am back to work. I tend to put in 10 to 12 hour work days. So heaven knows when I will finish. <_<

Congrats on Elite ESB status being granted.