Hi there from Canada, I'm excited to be here!

Welcome, Mandy! You're in the right place for all things Stormtrooper related! What version are you hoping to build! You'll find a great many of troopers here on the forum ready to assist you on your build journey!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Welcome, Mandy! You're in the right place for all things Stormtrooper related! What version are you hoping to build! You'll find a great many of troopers here on the forum ready to assist you on your build journey!

Thank you so much! I'm thinking my first kit might actually be a TIE Pilot from Rebels, (which I know is not technically *Storm*trooper related haha), but will still be looking here for reference, tips & advice if needed! (Especially for my helmet!) And then in the future I hope to do an actual Stormtrooper as well, undecided on which version yet! :D

• Like 4

Hello and welcome to the forum, a great thread full of information for the first time builder 

4 hours ago, MandyColours said:

Thank you so much! I'm thinking my first kit might actually be a TIE Pilot from Rebels, (which I know is not technically *Storm*trooper related haha), but will still be looking here for reference, tips & advice if needed! (Especially for my helmet!) And then in the future I hope to do an actual Stormtrooper as well, undecided on which version yet! :D

For Tie Pilot info head over to JRS forum, home of everything Tie Pilot :D 

4 hours ago, MandyColours said:

And then in the future I hope to do an actual Stormtrooper as well, undecided on which version yet! :D

^^^^^

7 minutes ago, Nairy said:

Hello and welcome Mandy! What kit are you getting?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:
On 1/30/2024 at 7:38 PM, MandyColours said:

And then in the future I hope to do an actual Stormtrooper as well, undecided on which version yet! :D

^^^^^

Of course I missed that! :laugh1: