Long time fan, first time build/troop, reporting for duty (soon)

Chinger

Hey y'all, long time Star Wars fan (play SWGOH way too much) and living in Austin TX USA.  Have a close friend & co-worker who has referred me here and to Walt's (for kits) that has trooped for ages so looking forward to joining up and doing my first build.  He has all the tools/advice I think but great to have 'here' and y'all as another resource for support, advice, questions.  

I think I have the armor order figured out thanks to "Walt", but no clue on guns, boots, belt holster, neck seal, gloves or the other required 'soft parts' of the TK kit (ANH armor set).  So any advice there would be welcome!  Thanks and May the Force Be With You  :D 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, this thread is full of info for the first time builder.

Looking forward to see a build thread from you soon.

Good luck

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! :smiley-sw013: I've had my fair share of SWGOH but it got too serious and like a job every day hahah! 

Very awesome to hear about the Walt kit! It is going to look great!

Looking forward for your journey! :jc_doublethumbup:

Welcome to the FISD, Erick!  Lots to research to do while you "hurry up and wait" for your WTF kit, so feel free to dive right in.  We have a LOT of info. available here and sometimes it can seem a bit confusing, but always feel free to ask as many questions as you like... we are here to help every step of the way.  If I could offer some advice it would be:

1.  Take.... your....time, and don't rush your build.  Trust me.

2.  The link to the list that Glen supplied will help immensely, but again, ask us if you need help.  It's what we do best!

3.  While you wait for your WTF kit, get your supplies in order.  I have a thread here which will help.  Having things at the ready will make life easier.

4.  Once you get your kit, start a build thread and post LOTS of pics.  Posting photos is really important, especially when you have an issue.  This thread will help.

5.  Know that we are here for you!

Looking forward to seeing your white armor journey!  :salute:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...