Hello everybody

Wampa

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with your research, this thread may be of help

Welcome, Shawn! Awesome to see you here, and I wish you the best on your journey! That thread that Glen posted will serve you well as it did me on my three-year build. But I’m sure you’ll make far better time than I. Haha.

55 minutes ago, Wampa said:

Thank you for the links. I have read that one actually sent an email to the AM.

He may be slow to reply, has been recently as he has quite a few commission builds on the go, you can also try him on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057527676820

Welcome to FISD Shawn, looks like you have been given some good links and advice to get you underway.

This is a fun hobby that can feel daunting at times when it comes to the sheer volume of information we have here, but fear not, we are all here to assist you in every way possible.

We all started at the same level, but your knowledge, confidence and skills will grow quickly as you research, build and ask questions.

Once again, welcome to the FISD forums.

Welcome! I just finished building my AM armor and it’s really great armor for sure! Echoing above he may be slow to respond as he has a number of commissions he’s finishing still, but I can for sure say he’s worth it for larger size troopers.