Hello from Maryland

kos5702

Hey guys. I've been reading the forums for a bit and decided to finally introduce myself.  I'm 33, live in Maryland, and work as a first responder. I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. Watching and consuming anything I can.

I bought myself an AP TK and plan on building ANH Stunt. It'll be a long process due to work but I am excited to get started.

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Ryan!  AP makes a great kit, so now the fun begins!  You may have realized that there will be a lot of research, and my biggest suggestion would be to start a build thread.  This way, you can (and should) ask all the questions you want to in one place.  It's also important to get familiar with how to post photos here.  This is especially helpful when you have an issue so that we can better tailor our responses.

Hopefully you will be aiming for higher levels of approval (this is easier to do during your build than after) and always feel free to hit us up for advice.. especially before cutting or gluing. ;)

There are links to my tutorials under my avatar at the bottom which will help, but if there is anything you need specifically, just ask!  Here are a few other links that will help:

ANH Stunt build threads

Posting photos                                                               

Looking forward to seeing your build progress, and  VPzRahT.jpg

Hi Ryan. Welcome. 
I recently completed my AP build. It’s a great kit.  There are so many knowledgeable and helpful people here to help you through it. Looking forward to seeing your build progress. 

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing a build thread from you soon, good luck

On 11/20/2022 at 6:26 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Welcome to the FISD, Ryan!  AP makes a great kit, so now the fun begins!  You may have realized that there will be a lot of research, and my biggest suggestion would be to start a build thread.  This way, you can (and should) ask all the questions you want to in one place.  It's also important to get familiar with how to post photos here.  This is especially helpful when you have an issue so that we can better tailor our responses.

Hopefully you will be aiming for higher levels of approval (this is easier to do during your build than after) and always feel free to hit us up for advice.. especially before cutting or gluing. ;)

There are links to my tutorials under my avatar at the bottom which will help, but if there is anything you need specifically, just ask!  Here are a few other links that will help:

ANH Stunt build threads

Posting photos                                                               

Looking forward to seeing your build progress, and  VPzRahT.jpg

I've saved your pdfs with the higher build specs. I'll use them as I go along to achieve those distinctions