First Time in Armour

Sitting? What is this activity that you speak of? I must have missed that day at the Imperial Academy. lol :lol:

Well I could perch on the arm of the couch last night but it was a task. When building the armour I could sit with the body parts on and I could sit with the thighs on but I never thought to try it with both on :unsure: LOL

Hopefully a little nip and tuck and I'll be able to be a little more comfortable.

Trouble is you dont want to cut more off your armour than you need to. If you can manage stairs leave it at that mate. Sitting is highly over rated any way :blink::D

Well I got down the steps for the outside shots but getting back in my house was a little more difficult :lol:

yeah, sitting is for wimps.....we, the empires finest only ever stand to face the enemy, never sit.

we might lean if we had a railing... LOL...

if you can get up and down stairs!!!! the first time i wore my armor i had to go down stairs to get my shoes... well our stairs are hard wood... and my socks were slippery... so... yes... i slipped and down the stairs i went... in my armor... but do damage done...

great looking armor... i did the same thing in my armor... i went trick or treating with my daughter... loads of fun... it wasnt hard for her to pick out her dad among all the other parents... too bad i got sick and had to get out of costume... oh well...

• 2 months later...