TK-80419 Requesting ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Centurion Status (WTF) (510)

Name: Dan Quinn

ID: TK-80419

Username: KaiserintheHood

Garrison: Midwest Garrison

Armor Maker: Walt’s Trooper Factory

Helmet Maker: Walt’s Trooper Factory

Blaster Maker: Hellhounds

Height/Weight: 5 foot 11” 145 pounds

Boot Maker: Crow Props

Canvas Belt Supplier: Self made

Neck Seal: Self made

Hand Guard: Trooperbay

Holster Maker: Darman props

EIB link:

*Changes since EIB*

Padding completely removed from top of helmet. Right bottom countersunk screw on helmet adjusted as much as possible. New tube stripes. More paint to vocoder. New large ab buttons. ABS belt ends trimmed. And it wasn't called out but shoulders have been trimmed.

• Like 1

Hi Dan, and thanks for following up on this!  Not a lot going on in the D.O. dept. right now so I will get working on this ASAP. 

• Like 3

Hi Dan, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion # 510.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, I appreciate your patience, brother.  Mostly, though, GREAT job on those fixes from your EI submssion!

If I could add one final suggestion it would be to try to get a better arc on your shoulder straps with a hot water bath.  Doing this would allow them to ride closer to the back plate so they won't protrude out as much, put less strain on the thin elastic strap and allow you to remove the large tabs on the rear sections (the large tabs were not present in the films).

Reference images

tH6sDRn.jpg         s8vHoe8.jpg?1  X24Zk2p.jpg?1   2U45OZ8.jpg?1

Again, a big CONGRATS sir, so now it's time to get out and show off that armor as the Midwest Garrison's newest Centurion!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-80419 Requesting ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Centurion Status (WTF) (510)
3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Dan, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion # 510.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, I appreciate your patience, brother.  Mostly, though, GREAT job on those fixes from your EI submssion!

If I could add one final suggestion it would be to try to get a better arc on your shoulder straps with a hot water bath.  Doing this would allow them to ride closer to the back plate so they won't protrude out as much, put less strain on the thin elastic strap and allow you to remove the large tabs on the rear sections (the large tabs were not present in the films).

Reference images

tH6sDRn.jpg         s8vHoe8.jpg?1  X24Zk2p.jpg?1   2U45OZ8.jpg?1

Again, a big CONGRATS sir, so now it's time to get out and show off that armor as the Midwest Garrison's newest Centurion!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Joseph, Thank You!! I'm very proud about this. Thanks for taking the time to review. I will be taking a look at those shoulder straps again. I had given them a bath when I first built it but probably wasn't enough. 

Thank you!