TK-26306 Requesting ANH-S TK Centurion Status [Anovos] 489

Lord Q

Mandatory Information

Costume = Stormtrooper, A New Hope (Stunt)
Costume CRL Link = https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Name =  Daniel Jimenez
TK ID = 26306
Forum Name = Lord Q
Legion Profile = https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=33045
Garrison/Squad = Costa Rica Garrison 
Armor = Anovos (Ensemble, modified)
Helmet = Anovos 

Height = 5.67ft 0in, or 173cm
Weight = 167lbs, or 76 KG
Boots = Local Shoemakers
Ammo belt = Anovos
Canvas belt = Imperial Issue
Holster = Anovos
Hand Plates = Silicone from JustJoseph

Gloves = rubber chemical gloves
Neck Seal = Anovos

Blaster=  3D

EIB 

1.Full Body

1.1 Front

oprb7Px.jpg

1.2 Back 

7dq2IlF.jpg

1.3 Left

lwXIALx.jpg

KTivNgA.jpg

1.5 Rigth 

OeAp5tU.jpg

5h6J4Nl.jpg

2. Helmet

2.1 d4eacNN.jpg

llzkvia.jpg

tVxsFTc.jpg

1RohKrY.jpg

lS0jwqM.jpg

QaZIu81.jpg

3k0ijLC.jpg

AJ6gciB.jpg

yeNiNXe.jpg

1KKY664.jpg

4pFByn1.jpg

3. Armor Details

3.1 W365Mrd.jpg?1

cjdheqr.jpg?1

6Y15VkZ.jpg

B7H1c4E.jpg

QGj3B45.jpg

GFifrW4.jpg

1LlU2o9.jpg

ZPxx3mN.jpg

oI8X3mv.jpg

N5Vo6Mq.jpg

RC6gHU7.jpg

u0AFqf0.jpg

0YWHus2.jpg

MtbKVQO.jpg

4. Accesories

4.1 sphuYxu.jpg

1zdJ9LK.jpg

hmY35s0.jpg

KpY22tI.jpg?1

0dbyFBL.jpg

xfdaRO0.jpg

5. Blaster

AtnZqFn.jpg

2FSTtbu.jpg

eXLm9Zy.jpg

rCgiMoD.jpg

qzwU1mE.jpg?1

Thanks alot....

Edited by Lord Q
Forgot some pictures

Nice work trooper, just a few suggestions before the DO's get here:

Looks like your armor is touching in a few places, you could bring your biceps up a little and then even out the spacing at your elbows and wrists. Thighs could also come up a bit which would give you more room at the knees.

oprb7Px.jpg

You straighten the edges of your ab plates as they are a little messy, block of wood with sandpaper wrapped around would give you nice straight sides, also remove excess glue

W365Mrd.jpg

You have some excess glue in some other areas, here is one, easy to remove with a piece of plastic scrap, just rub along the edge and peel away

GFifrW4.jpg

You have quite a lot of material on the bottom of your thigh ammo strip which could be trimmed off

RC6gHU7.jpg

Excess glue on the sides of your TD panel

sphuYxu.jpg

There is quite a lot of excess material around the lenses which you could trim a little more

d4eacNN.jpg

Could you also post up a few other photos:

Underside of your TD showing brackets and screws

Inside connectors/rivets of your thigh ammo strips

Close up of ab/kidney side rivets

Close up of screen lenses, perhaps with light behind works best

Closer photo of your frown/teeth area

Good luck with approval trooper

Hi Daniel!

First, THANKS for your submission for Centurion!  You did an outstanding job on the fixes from your Expert Infantry application, but unfortunately there is one thing that was mentioned there as a requirement for Centurion that is still holding you back.  As per the CRL, the tube stripes are "...positioned approximately a pencil width from the cheek".

The pen you used in the photo (I have the same pen) is almost half an inch in diameter, and the gap is actually about twice as wide as a pencil (1/4 inch).

6ap9N37.jpg    5W4GWaX.jpg?2   E7Oti2V.jpg?1      yO3aknU.jpg?1  RshlLep.jpg?1

We realize it's a pain, but the stripes will have to be closer to the cheek.  It's great to know that Mario is working with you on this, so I am sure you will get this done in no time! :jc_doublethumbup:

While you wait for the decals to arrive, we would appreciate it if you could remove the excess glue as Glen pointed out... we want you to look spectacular, and those tiny details make a big difference in your overall look.

Your right bicep should be at the same height as your left one.  This is easily done with a strapping adjustment, but make sure the gap between the top of the forearms and bottom of the biceps is as even as possible.

xQ6NjIE.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the updated photos so that we can get that Centurion badge under your name!

• Like 3

Thanks Josehp, 

I am going to work on it, I hope to be one of the 500,I really want to be a centurion especially I was very close to being within 1000 EIB. Thanks a lot!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord Q said:

I am going to work on it, I hope to be one of the 500,I really want to be a centurion especially I was very close to being within 1000 EIB. Thanks a lot!!!!

That's the spirit!  We still have 12 spots available so I think you are in good shape to make it into the 500 club.  I suggest removing the existing stripes while you wait so that once you get the new ones done you can get the new ones on and get those photos in quickly!

• Like 2

Hi Daniel , and thank you for your application for ANH Stunt Centurion!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, a big THANKS for all those fixes sir!  We really do appreciate it when folks go that extra mile to make sure their armor looks it's very best, and you did a great job, so well done! :jc_doublethumbup:

All that being said, nothing to see in this area, brother.  Congrats on making it into the "original 500" Centurion list!

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-26306 Requesting ANH-S TK Centurion Status [Anovos] 489
hace 51 minutos, justjoseph63 dijo:

Hi Daniel , and thank you for your application for ANH Stunt Centurion!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, a big THANKS for all those fixes sir!  We really do appreciate it when folks go that extra mile to make sure their armor looks it's very best, and you did a great job, so well done! :jc_doublethumbup:

All that being said, nothing to see in this area, brother.  Congrats on making it into the "original 500" Centurion list!

Thanks a lot, the  Best Christmas Present 

thanks for the help and recommendations 

3 minutes ago, Lord Q said:

Thanks a lot, the  Best Christmas Present 

thanks for the help and recommendations 

¡Es un placer hermano! Espero que tengas una Navidad maravillosa (y segura) y gracias por todo el trabajo duro.