Jump to content

ANH Stunt - AP Trimmed - First TK Build


Recommended Posts

The awesome DOs definitely have the final say in this, but based on what I’ve seen on submissions in the past, they may want to see closer proportions. While they wont be getting a ruler out to check the 20mm and 10mm spaces, I think they’ll likely ask for something appearing to be a relative 2:1 ratio, rather than the 1:1 (13mm:13mm) that you currently have.


Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey folks, Just letting all and sundry know that I've had my forum handle changed from 'markgambino' (so formal!) to MightyAtom - a nickname from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I've been glueing snap plates to the chest plate and back plate over the last few days. I think they've turned out ok, but the test will come with fitting.        

A recent Amazon purchase arrived today, so now I have something to read while I wait for the ABS paste to melt. Sent from my Imperial Communicator

Posted Images

Hey folks, Just letting all and sundry know that I've had my forum handle changed from 'markgambino' (so formal!) to MightyAtom - a nickname from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey team! An update on my build. My submission to EIB was approved last week (thanks to the Emperor!) and want to say a big thanks to everyone who helped with advice along the way. Building in isolation (literally) was a little daunting to begin with, but a lot of research, advice and many questions from myself made it feel like I was in a crowded room with friends. Thanks! A mighty thanks also to the DOs, who have set many high bars with the EIB 1000 and Centurion 500.

 

I'm also proud to announce I have submitted my TK for Centurion assessment. I've spent the last week(-ish) making mods and have to say I am much happier. FYI - I took a cm off either side of the kidney plate to bring in the sides (which included ABS pasting the holes and drilling new ones), replaced the Ab/kidney plate connections, gave the shoulder bridges a heat treatment, repositioned the velcro on my belt to get it to sit higher, and painted black the cocking lever on my E-11.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...