Height = 5'11"

Weight = 150lb

Boots = RS Propmasters

Canvas Belt = RS Propmasters

Hand Plates = RS Propmasters

Electronics = Aker Amp & Mic w/ TrooperTalk

Neck Seal = RS Propmasters

Holster = RS Propmasters

EIB Link: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46001-tk-11937-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-rs-873/

Based on the EIB feedback, I raised my thigh armor for better fit, raised the brow on the helmet (crazy how that little detail makes it look so much better!) and reduced padding at the top of the helmet for better fit, glued drop boxes in place and adjusted belt positioning, adjusted the shoulder bell strapping to fit tighter at the top, and tightened up the butt plate strapping (still a little bulging, but an improvement). I opted to defer trying to align helmet screws, repainting tube stripes, and trimming the sniper plate edges (I did upload some more straight-on photos here, I honestly prefer the extra material rather than exposing the thigh armor underneath from trimming). Uploaded new photo of left chest rivets to better show proper spacing from edge.

Full Body

nbzrLZn.jpg

Full Body Front

NUTyKfK.jpg

Full Body Back

uaTvBBv.jpg

Full Body Left (Arms Raised)

5ApAN13.jpg

Full Body Right (Arms Raised)

WxoguA8.jpg

Action Shot

yWcMCqV.jpg

Left Side Detail (Arms Raised)

GLCMxGY.jpg

Right Side Detail (Arms Raised)

Armor Details

IcbFHom.jpg

Ab Details

stL3hcB.jpg

Cod Detail

m9SCg51.jpg

Interior Strapping Detail

Helmet Details

aA0Jadw.jpg

Helmet Front Detail

k5YQ5FH.jpg

Helmet Back Detail

4A3Pxmk.jpg

Helmet Left Detail

7sXCRdL.jpg

Helmet Right Detail

xhpnKFu.jpg

Helmet Backlit (EIB pic, ignore brow position)

3uUv1eT.jpg

Helmet Hovi Tip Detail

Blaster Details

qhMev0W.jpg

Blaster Left Detail

u6tWxcJ.jpg

Blaster Right Detail

0cgQz4Y.jpg

Blaster Back Detail

Accessory Details

pXonGzK.jpg

Neck Seal Detail

8JUdgLE.jpg

Thermal Detonator Screw Detail

AEg6PoM.jpg

Belt/Holster Front Detail

5OXkwTw.jpg

Belt/Holster Back Detail

Miscellaneous Details

dOldwfH.jpg

Gloves Detail (Unbent)

srkdyqj.jpg

Gloves Detail (Bent)

2lP87cC.jpg

Boots Detail

RbvLzDS.jpg

Helmet S-Trim Detail

mAJCvlK.jpg

Left Wrist Edge Detail

tjg8c6b.jpg

Right Wrist Edge Detail

QfKkZ5a.jpg

Sniper Plate Left Detail

PsM9On9.jpg

Sniper Plate Right Detail

5bzcAyn.jpg

Sniper Plate Front Detail

OY4JmQd.jpg

Ammo Pouch Rivet Detail

G7lZLrk.jpg

Left Chest Rivet Details

isejZ4L.jpg

Right Ab Rivet Details

pyI7czY.jpg

Kidney Notch Detail

tw45NqX.jpg

Shoulder Strap Detail

ykBBgC3.jpg

Shoulder Attachment Detail

Thank you for your consideration!

Thanks for the suggestion! I probably do need to touch those up, as well as the back/kidney screws. I touched up the more obvious rivets and screws on my first go-around, but haven’t done any touch up of the more hidden screws like these.

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-11937 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [RS] [422]
Hey Wesley welcome back and thank you for your Centurion application. Thank you for providing photos showing the correctl placement of Centurion required areas.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos appear to be present. Fantastic job on your build. On behalf of the FISD Deployment team I'd like to welcome you to Centurion.  Congratulations!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this area we discuss any areas still needing some improvement. Though they will not hold you back from Centurion, Centurion is the elite level of accuracy and what we suggest here will help you reach that.

As we spoke about during your EIB appplication, the ear placement should be so that the upper and lower mounting screws follow the trap trailing edge. As we mentioned if you could pull this off without damaging your helmet we're still suggesting you do.

right%20ear.jpgleft%20ear.jpg

Reference photo

stunt%20ear%20angle.jpg

Again, the lowest the brown should typically go is the top of the eye socket return edge. We're still suggesting you raise the brow.

brow.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_14191_25_57708.jpg

As mentioned the tube stripes should roughly be a No.2 pencil width from the face. We're still recommending you reposition yours. 

tube%20stripes.jpg

Reference photo

Tube%20stripe%20direction.jpg 

The arms are still out of sorts, the cover strips should be facing forward. Again, not a huge deal but worth mentioning.

bicep.jpg

Reference photos

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Though it doesn't have to be perfect the sniper side return edge should be nice and square and the edge should follow the same contour of the thigh armor

1854145086_11937kneeb.jpg.ea356ce47571b3c30ca07f87d40ddd66.jpg

Reference photos

Capture_1.jpg

Though we didn't notice during you EIB application it appears the left Hovi screen appears to be damaged. We're suggesting you replace this at your soonest convenience.

782177763_11937hovib.jpg.23242b498e75703fb344f3cb7880c973.jpg

Lastly, as Matt mentioned the bracket screws could use another layer of paint so that they blend into the armor. 

That's it. very nice job or our build trooper. Now it's time to get out there represent the Empire.  :salute:

Thank you very much! I'll definitely look at the remaining suggestions for future improvement! I did actually raise the brow of the helmet, the marked up picture in your comments is the old EIB picture. Probably could get a little more out of it though and raise it a little more. Thank you for the catch on the hovi-tip, I hadn't noticed that.