oNrjdQdkBMBTbencv-Vte8lNvksOkPGduWblKMS_

dN2jT379SRoBP-SauBSJ-1qOOOmkR5ZYnX6Iguuj

hdkSZU2xXYUhnbFyDLo2L0-IcV1aQn8dQhsFGt9v

_YELtak35Jcd4TXxylaRb-jSuK-NB2nXQ_o6L9Hx

cDmsUnUCmGeGB2XqLLut6aqcMYRLDOoDX7fVqoC4

soGN8D6NTDxlAsl6B6LN-PZw7Vi87QqbAAMotwju

rRcMULG24acWOTbgyRdQ8nbMlFIaHxqmxeAyAOUh

IlayVlnvKIuKzp11TNt5zVxAEOkmL1ETS2BL3mYS

ZjT3n-jOMvo71LYHWOg6kIWQapTQ1GJ78xDSDkwv9hvsosLFc4prjCUwt-QrY1Zo1qZm86YM7sl_PjZx

-ED9fgluGgtzho7l4mZr2z_BJXV_ZVZqrOktWeHgIsqnBgfipr3A7Zuay3JyE-RcA4cgm2iSq6eapIlp8MyZy4oGI4mEuWs66QfKQO8EfcO5gXdT0bfMl9i7mC9N6H6TnqEFyHeMBwMiE14aUuBJcbL8XG8F1q8ipqOmGExKLnNw3rkGSZA9vtCdvtUcnNSTk5fFYeZA1rObDbVO1C8xTr_rKdYz8x4MmjXjxdFFih4qycT9uYA8462hmNuY5sSrAUd5JuCfsMAZeVbm9TPqul69

YtrSrBMIBzYlRf16W4xN8E62QWajt7lfKC-Fpn_l

lKmOa3-cHtGFhiFSkVVpDQiCosTJ5PwbQpho0GjN

FglM9YTbOWwyuKfxw2vsaTqRfDJH8WnRcDvYrFdM

zkfbxMSKjDlaZOU-eYsBE6nBfEkF0tN-lFlqzhme

jq0htRk772yRJbAFSwpCXWVrbrhIA674Y8PsgdP7Yf_vP184RRsAtIkfrQhAoQG8ofqT5mLzer9c-8MQc6wcYdmhwyHBVKPE9AIHEnc8tvlCbgYDZBUxWMoi

ETr68F7XGj6zrV8Jgk9MjePdji6cPLQGKgTiHBNu

Q0PSy3kXilN3bMx83WWhDAvvaBEhdKnnR19GFGKV

451VfKCkbr8n_fxd-OBVm4vPCZ6_LQtJVGq8ZNy0

gqQFlks7Y5ABq3HKHt5j0rqoybYLoxgbjGBnd3hq

w1PcBsZ-pGiSOFdeQgLAe-G73yz_ow5h0--YSG_H

pxDn-cTBaxUwOm9AtvwGAgKIaTE5anJ_dD5i1bDn

vmoGkdJrjFsCpN5L5Kg3dNrZ5cHYoznxjbp7bIrw

57hzCKCCeRB-1f7TItthnOOA3g2vi6q7yg5ViQM3

Soq2Cre81ipc37djpWWlRCUmSlIOSF1Ge7SmXvOh

FT-0-b-i-dFl2pitTt-10n-WulSUKtchJlRCV_kl

shTroLRqhm0JW-oILJ2da1mcCrAb31kjYbH6uZqj

7FpVtDaAomUs0PebI0rjTK3ubmyJFiPdH90zgsmk

BysE6qfAVwXVVcEQNdVU-JNdnGhsKViOuys6G_VW

fOkLfpnsCXFm14d8H62EU9_HoDabCLAfVTypTMTm3SrEl5EneqJPN9GmFwBuZ7GnUCUMvI0BS0ZuxsD-Nb9YqHljfl_6dpNImrI8MXWpELvxauoIwTuk6RdA

ySpUSCMIFDrq5L1HSAYgYstlw3I-xQflRGvU5NWMHJAGz1XVT37JOHMO_czAwpB1_Mw32dEn0KsMva5B

rfavEbH_aw31KRBmAuDLLsQ0vnJy4O484zuWybkdO-dUnuyy1hhy7k94qNgkaRJI6g4NlrIDSJZqs3nP23ETuO02B1RJdvJQR3aThK1B7nuk0x3dPUddwGEQ1ZHR1uFo7UCG9siaJOGPS7jBRXpquTfRdYmomcn-

DWapaE9WMkP43F4pmpRDcpPxZPygJGQ9gdtUETFQOAq_px7JNuWKRemv1P2Ba3e0BMZyjC946LOVLfho

SQZb5otvmx49rrQ2xBVii4nEjLD1aAqUTeFM42h-PP-Unwflz96oIJ3cVMZ-gMrZUPZBT1mbtQ5Mffvx

Edited by StrmTRPR85
adding Link to EIB

Hi Jeff!  Could you do me a quick favor and post up a pic showing the screws on the bottoms of the ears?  It's probably the angle of the photo, but it looks as if that they are round or pan-head style instead of the flat V head as seen on the top ones.  I looked at the ones in your EI app photo but the pic is a bit fuzzy.  If they need to be changed, just let me know and I will mail you a set no charge.

SgxRd3Y.jpg?1

OK, Jeff.. FANTASTIC job on taking care of the issues from your EI application!  :jc_doublethumbup:  Just one last thing and we can get you level 3, brother...  I noticed that your left drop box needs to be aligned with the edge of your ammo belt.  Please post up a new pic of that so we can get that Centurion badge under your name!

Reference image

UZHVEMd.jpg     4sHWsgW.jpg?1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

OK, Jeff.. FANTASTIC job on taking care of the issues from your EI application!  :jc_doublethumbup:  Just one last thing and we can get you level 3, brother...  I noticed that your left drop box needs to be aligned with the edge of your ammo belt.  Please post up a new pic of that so we can get that Centurion badge under your name!

Reference image

UZHVEMd.jpg     4sHWsgW.jpg?1

Easy fix!

Added some extra glue to the elastic and box strap behind the box and behind the belt.  Clamped and should have a new picture for you tonight

sOR_sXBMnbUsVsD-RX9IoOsIg2AJHsjdJ7dyA5w-

Sounds like a plan, sir.  I know it seems like a small thing, but it's the details that matter when you get to the higher levels.  This is actually one of the most common issues we see, and fortunately it's a very easy fix with good ol' E-6000.

• Like 1

Your right it is a small thing.  But its a small thing that MATTERS! B)  Plus I have a troop this weekend so I will be trying on my kit tonight anyways to make sure all is good.  Easy to snap a pic.  Hope you can approve me by Saturday so I can troop with that centurion sticker on my tote

• Like 1

As long as you get the pic posted tonight, I will make sure you have that Centurion badge first thing tomorrow morning!  BTW, I appreciate you waiting to put the Centurion decal on your bin... that definitely shows character!  :salute:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

BTW, I appreciate you waiting to put the Centurion decal on your bin... that definitely shows character!  :salute:

Thank you sir! It's just not the same if I didn't earn it.

Speaking of which, here is one fixed drop box

_eFAbilHvf_6F59poqdZOGWykz7-C-5086atwnGP

As long as you get the pic posted tonight, I will make sure you have that Centurion badge first thing tomorrow morning!  BTW, I appreciate you waiting to put the Centurion decal on your bin... that definitely shows character!  :salute:

Someone is gonna be a CENTURION in the AM !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, Jeff, and thank you for your patience and for your Centurion application.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present. Thank you for making the suggested updates to the teeth, ab gap, hand guards, shoulder bells and that pesky drop box .   Beautiful job on your build Trooper  :jc_doublethumbup:. 

We are pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary requirements as set out in the CRL.   On behalf of the D.O. Staff, congratulations and welcome to Centurion!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Just a few items here, sir.

When suiting up, always double check the evenness of your thighs.  If a mirror isn't available, you can always ask a fellow Trooper if the tops are level.  A small detail, but one that adds up to a much more polished look.

9e6a8pj.jpg

You really should raise the brow on your bucket, brother.  It looks more Hero than Stunt...

Reference images

UmzLCvk.jpg?1    5jyUPpS.jpg?1

Your vocoder could use some extra paint to extend the 2nd and 6th bumps.  This would be a lot closer to screen accuracy.

Reference images

krH6G2c.jpg?1  uSdL4IV.jpg?1  44XjabI.jpg?1

Nothing more to add, brother, except to get that Centurion decal on your bin!   Excellent job  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Welcome back, Jeff, and thank you for your patience and for your Centurion application.

All required submission photos are present. Thank you for making the suggested updates to the teeth, ab gap, hand guards, shoulder bells and that pesky drop box .   Beautiful job on your build Trooper  :jc_doublethumbup:

We are pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary requirements as set out in the CRL.   On behalf of the D.O. Staff, congratulations and welcome to Centurion!

When suiting up, always double check the evenness of your thighs.  If a mirror isn't available, you can always ask a fellow Trooper if the tops are level.  A small detail, but one that adds up to a much more polished look.

9e6a8pj.jpg&key=0faf508981f627b0d8408814d1f3b51e0ba8c386e7bd111abd653f55582dced2

You really should raise the brow on your bucket, brother.  It looks more Hero than Stunt...

Reference images

UmzLCvk.jpg?1&key=9e088d75c46ed3e50b0b63d1f995b19495466c3f4511508d3c17372822e9249f    5jyUPpS.jpg?1&key=238734798898973a4d558ae2e6dc9a2f9b645dcda8a869261c33d0ee8f3a12b6

Your vocoder could use some extra paint to extend the 2nd and 6th bumps.  This would be a lot closer to screen accuracy.

Reference images

krH6G2c.jpg?1&key=2da65cee239f87ed4a647d727bfee0d2efa9887c546687c57d5420ec40ca3ced  uSdL4IV.jpg?1&key=39bdd8e699bb2079e1d77eb666e38c2bea686c32e9d0ebf683d6975f54ca7a73  44XjabI.jpg?1&key=f63a1f7b02727bef92c840c466190df44b3904a2b205a94ae2c534502016ec3b

Nothing more to add, brother, except to get that Centurion decal on your bin!   Excellent job  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Allow me to be the FIRST to congratulate you Jeff....we practically started at the same time ( a month apart ) ... congrats BROTHER.... i will be submitting VERY SOON as well !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

All required submission photos are present. Thank you for making the suggested updates to the teeth, ab gap, hand guards, shoulder bells and that pesky drop box .   Beautiful job on your build Trooper  :jc_doublethumbup:. 

9e6a8pj.jpg

Reference images

UmzLCvk.jpg?1    5jyUPpS.jpg?1

Reference images

krH6G2c.jpg?1  uSdL4IV.jpg?1  44XjabI.jpg?1

Thank you Joseph! I'll definitely touch up the paint a smidgen.  I've been meaning to get a small portable mirror to stash in my tote for such occasion as double checking fitment.

The brow I may move it up a tad ;)

It's been a great build for the past year! Starting this all in January and finally completing my goal now.  I'm proud I get to represent the FISD as an attache and now at the highest approval level!

EEZV-RpFgB0Bnf_YQ0ny7FZTsr1xsLjmv_iDNhDs

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-22706 Requesting ANH Centurion Status [WTF] [412]