TK-6247 Requesting ANH Elite Status.[34][GF]

I think it looks fantastic, Kris! And another Hero helmet to boot - not many of those in the Elite ranks. Of course I didn't expect anything less after watching your "Boss" build. Great job!

Soooo Sexy!

Who does your blasters?

Those are GF faucet tip hovis? Is that Eliteable? Is Eliteable a word?

Everything else looks spot on.

Not that it affects eliteableness but you and I both need new boots. Looks like we have the same soft shelled wrinkly boots. I tried like hell last week to nail a pair of Mark Chengs in just my size on Ebay.

Also I think you should take a little off the end of the belt; let it terminate at the edge of the TD. We gotta get some pics at D*C!

Soooo Sexy!

Who does your blasters?

Those are GF faucet tip hovis? Is that Eliteable? Is Eliteable a word?

Everything else looks spot on.

Not that it affects eliteableness but you and I both need new boots. Looks like we have the same soft shelled wrinkly boots. I tried like hell last week to nail a pair of Mark Chengs in just my size on Ebay.

Also I think you should take a little off the end of the belt; let it terminate at the edge of the TD. We gotta get some pics at D*C!

You know who did the blaster... :lol:

They are GF originals... (I hope I can keep them that way for historical purposes.)

Roger on the boots...

I will I just am running out of build time on Julian's clone, I will likely trim the belt today.

Kris

P.S. Thanks Terry for the kind comments..

They are GF originals... (I hope I can keep them that way for historical purposes.)

I dont think I would change them either. If they arent elite standard, we should have some kinda provision that protects the helmet in a situation like this. I'm not a smart man but I'm pretty sure the goal of becoming Elite should not entail defacing a helmet like that.

Very nice!

Where'd you get a vintage GF set from? Have you always had it or is it a recent acquisition?

Not that it necessarily affects Elite requirements, but I'd move the drop boxes out to the edge of the utility belt, and tuck the neck seal inside the body suit.

Very nice!

Where'd you get a vintage GF set from? Have you always had it or is it a recent acquisition?

Not that it necessarily affects Elite requirements, but I'd move the drop boxes out to the edge of the utility belt, and tuck the neck seal inside the body suit.

It is a fairly recent acquisition, right place at the right time, a garrison mate had it on a mannequin. I had to completely rework the strapping and then do the elite mods.

Roger, boxes and neck seal...

Thanks,

Kris

You've got a very nice set of armor. Unfortunately it's well known that the GF and AP aerators are not accurate. This isn't personal, but standards are standards and even Mike Harrison did not get his elite application approved over his holster for ANH and his blaster for ESB.

Any titles aside, you have a stellar setup that any trooper would be proud of.

If you want my opinion on the armour its a very nice set. I would however loose the plastic shims on the body armour. It spoils a very nice suit. You look small enough to do with out them with the smaller anh style armour and i think if you made the armour fit your body better you would not even need them.

Kris

Fantastic set of armour mate, and you've done a great job of showing it off in all its glory :)

Pssssst!,....little suggestion,..take the GF aerators off for some quick photos and shove 'em back

on after if you really want to keep them,...but you never heard that from me....OK? :rolleyes:

If you want my opinion on the armour its a very nice set. I would however loose the plastic shims on the body armour. It spoils a very nice suit. You look small enough to do with out them with the smaller anh style armour and i think if you made the armour fit your body better you would not even need them.

I can't quite get in there yet, but they are not permanently secured so I can remove them when I tone up just a bit.

You've got a very nice set of armor. Unfortunately it's well known that the GF and AP aerators are not accurate. This isn't personal, but standards are standards and even Mike Harrison did not get his elite application approved over his holster for ANH and his blaster for ESB.

Any titles aside, you have a stellar setup that any trooper would be proud of.

Ok.... PM will be sent to Stomper... Aerators will be changed soon, unless someone else has a spare bucket they want to get rid of???

Thanks,

Kris

• 2 weeks later...

New pix? Bro - you're so close it's not even funny. Also - that's a sweet sig - hope you put some clear coat over it. I forgot on mine and one of the sigs smeared =:-0