how do you sit down?

If you really need to, youll find a way. Allthough short answer for my armor is well... I dont.

Cutting the butt and cod does allow movement. But its armor. It bites, pinches, and just plain hurts.

Trimming to fit your body is the only meathod, and that take wearing and tweeking.

At the Rose Parade there was a bus of standing troopers on the way there, and a bus of sitting troopers on the way back. You will find a way. :) Depends on the seat really - usually the big part is unsnapping the thighs and rotating them. I've done cut cod and uncut cod and it made no difference at all - same with the butt plate. Then again, I'm 6'

I can sit and do what ever in my armor...it all comes down to modding and trimming your armor so that you can comfortably do everyday things :)

It depends on you body shape too. I cut the abb and but on my FX amor and trimmed behind the knees on the thigh and calfs so they wont pinch.

I must say that I've popped off an abb button while sitting down while trooping. The chest plate rubbed it and cought on it. i used chewing gum to hold it in place untill after the event. So now i always chew gum while trooping. You just never know which piece will fall appart next ........ ^_^

It depends on you body shape too. I cut the abb and but on my FX amor and trimmed behind the knees on the thigh and calfs so they wont pinch.

I must say that I've popped off an abb button while sitting down while trooping. The chest plate rubbed it and cought on it. i used chewing gum to hold it in place untill after the event. So now i always chew gum while trooping. You just never know which piece will fall appart next ........ ^_^

thats true too, people can't seam to figure out how I can cross my legs too while sitting down :)

Remember folks - the suits were designed to look good, not be comfortable. There is always the trade off between looks & comfort: the more black the worse it looks, but the more mobile you *may* be.

Remember folks - the suits were designed to look good, not be comfortable. There is always the trade off between looks & comfort: the more black the worse it looks, but the more mobile you *may* be.

I always look good in my armor ;)