TK-55550 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [APPROVED] 2nd

Name: Christoph Daniel Lauber
FISD forum name: Ripper_L
501st Member Page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=18497&costumeID=126

Legion-ID: 18497

TK-55550

Costume Information

Mandatory Information

• Armor = Anovos
  • Helmet= Anovos
  • Blaster= DLT-19 from MercSupplyShop

Optional

• Height = 179cm
  • Weight = ~68kg
  • Boots = imperialboots
  • Canvas belt = selfmade
  • Hand Plates = white latex from Sonnenschein
  • Electronics= Tony's Mic Tip speakers
  • Neck Seal = Anovos
  • Holster = Anovos

Pre Approval Review

Application Photos

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

image.jpeg

Full Body Back

image.jpeg

Full Right

image.jpeg

Full Left

image.jpeg

Right Side Detail

image.jpeg

Left Side Detail

image.jpeg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

image.jpeg

Right Side

image.jpeg

Left Side

image.jpeg

Back

image.jpeg

Hovi tip detail

image.jpeg

Lens color (Backlit)

image.jpeg

Accessory Photos

Ammo belt

image.jpeg

Neckseal

image.jpeg

Blaster left side

image.jpeg

Blaster right side

image.jpeg

Thermal detonator back

image.jpeg

Action Shot

image.jpeg

Optional

Interior Strapping

image.jpeg

Abdomen Detail

image.jpeg

• Ripper_L changed the title to TK-55550 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos)

Nice work, probably wouldn't hurt to just pop a little scrap abs behind those other smaller gaps so they don't stand out as much.

Good luck with approval

• 2 weeks later...
  • ukswrath changed the title to TK-55550 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [APPROVED]

Hi Danny thank you for your EIB application.  Great to have another of the staff shooting for the higher levels. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Beautiful job on your build Danny, looks like you've done your homework :jc_doublethumbup:With that Andrew and I have confirmed your armor displays all necessary elements as set out in the Expert Infantry CRL. Welcome to EI, Congratulations.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. You have a few areas we'd like to go ever with you. Most are to enhance the overall look of your armor but one we want to see fixed if you decide to shoot for L3, and another just for fun since your staff lol ;). Starting with the eye sockets. We prefer to see a little less return edge material here as seen in the reference photo however, the accuracy of the armor is ultimately up to you.

image.png.4c1d061baa99952297e7894e3e39b96f.png

Here's a reference photo

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop.jpg

Shoulders there should be minimal gap here. This could be a simple strapping issue if so tightening up the strapping and maybe removing more lower return edge to draw them closer to the biceps will help quite a bit. 

bell.jpg

Here's a reference photo

image.png

Next up the posterior, it should sit below the kidney plate. Tuck that bad boy away and you're good.

post.jpg

Reference photo

image.png

Something we'd like to see fixed before L3, though not listed in the CRL the chest bracket screws should be white. Please paint these when you get a moment.

chest%20screws.jpg

Reference photo

Chest%20screws.jpg

And for fun. We were wondering if you've been hard at work serving the Empire or just trying to emulate the "Head-bumping" trooper lol. Go get yourself cleaned up would ya lol.

scuff.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time we see nothing from holding you back for a clean Centurion application if you so choose to apply. 

Excellent job Danny, see you at Centurion :salute:

• Like 1

Haha, lol - thanks for the review :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't clean that helmet head-bump. It's my distinctive mark on every photo and everyone of my squad knows exactly that this is my helmet. ;)

I've got a white sharpie, so the screws are a 5 minutes fix :)

Same for the eye trimming.

I'll have my first troop in that armor on saturday and will have a look on the posterior and shoulder strapping. Afterwards, you'll get new pics for centurion application!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ripper_L said:

Haha, lol - thanks for the review :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't clean that helmet head-bump. It's my distinctive mark on every photo and everyone of my squad knows exactly that this is my helmet. ;)

I've got a white sharpie, so the screws are a 5 minutes fix :)

Same for the eye trimming.

I'll have my first troop in that armor on saturday and will have a look on the posterior and shoulder strapping. Afterwards, you'll get new pics for centurion application!

Roger that, head bump away lol :laugh1:

4 hours ago, Gwithian said:

Congratulations Danny, if my lid showed the scars of active service I too would not want to remove them, it’s like a badge of honour emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! :D

Thanks for all the congrats.

• Like 1