hollowbodies' first build : ANH Stunt TK (AP)

hollowbodies

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven't been posting as much as I'd have liked last week, but it was because I wanted to really focus on finishing my costume before the release of Solo... and I did! I also wanted to be part of the Legion for the release, and so I just got my official approval and ID today!!! I am now TK-41123, part of the Forteresse ImpĆ©rialeĀ garrison in Canada!!Ā :DĀ 

Ā 

I will so be trooping with them on Friday at a cinema for the release of Solo and let me say that I am pretty stoked!Ā :D:DĀ :dancing-trooper:

Ā 

I'm so thankful to everybody who contributes to this forum and who helped me throughout my build, and I am sorry for having been a little silent lately - too muc busy with life stuff and finishing my armor, but I should be back *for real* now and I'll try to help people as much as people have helped me.Ā 

Ā 

I will also be posting myĀ EIB application very soon, as I have (hopefully) taken care to do all that is needed for the EIB andĀ Centurion levels.Ā Here is a little shot for now, before I post the rest of my stuff :Ā 

Ā 

2hGzcyU.jpg

Ā 

Edited by hollowbodies
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, hollowbodies said:

Well, I haven't been posting as much as I'd have liked last week, but it was because I wanted to really focus on finishing my costume before the release of Solo... and I did! I also wanted to be part of the Legion for the release, and so I just got my official approval and ID today!!! I am now TK-41123, part of the Forteresse ImpĆ©rialeĀ garrison in Canada!!Ā :DĀ 

Ā 

I will so be trooping with them on Friday at a cinema for the release of Solo and let me say that I am pretty stoked!Ā :D:DĀ :dancing-trooper:

Ā 

I'm so thankful to everybody who contributes to this forum and who helped me throughout my build, and I am sorry for having been a little silent lately - too muc busy with life stuff and finishing my armor, but I should be back *for real* now and I'll try to help people as much as people have helped me.Ā 

Ā 

I will also be posting myĀ EIB application very soon, as I have (hopefully) taken care to do all that is needed for the EIB andĀ Centurion levels.Ā Here is a little shot for now, before I post the rest of my stuff :Ā 

Ā 

2hGzcyU.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT : I don't seemĀ to be able to add my ID to my profile (and I can't post on the "Newly Approved Members - Sound Off!" section of the forum), but I have received my confirmation email from the 501st this morning and I now have a "member page" on the Legion'sĀ website. There must be something I'm missing - do I need to do something to make this work together?Ā :smiley-sw013:

Congrats!!!Ā  You look awesome!Ā  You need to request access for 501st.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome to the ranks, trooper!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

Congrats!!!Ā  You look awesome!Ā  You need to request access for 501st.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome to the ranks, trooper!

Haha thanks! Too excited - guess I can't read nor look properly anymore! 8-)

• Like 1

Just now, hollowbodies said:

Haha thanks! Too excited - guess I can't read nor look properly anymore! 8-)

LOL.Ā  Totally understandable!Ā 

You are gonna love the troop!!

Again, nice work on the build!

• Like 1

Props to you sir! Hoping to have my approval back soon as well. I just heard back from my GML saying everything looked good so it shouldnā€™t be too much longer. I have also been hoping for the Solo premiere to be my first troop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, willeywonka said:

Props to you sir! Hoping to have my approval back soon as well. I just heard back from my GML saying everything looked good so it shouldnā€™t be too much longer. I have also been hoping for the Solo premiere to be my first troop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I hope you'll get it in time, it would be so cool to troop at a movie premiere! :DĀ 

6 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Bravo et felicitations! Have fun at the premiere! Nice to see you got it all done so quickly. Hard work pays off!

Thanks mate and thanks for your help along the way; all really appreciated! :)

• Like 1

Congratulations Greg! Best of luck on your EIB & Centurion applications! Have fun Trooping!Ā :dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

I didn't think about posting that here before now, but here are the links to my EIB and Centurion status applications for anyone who could be interested! ^^

EIB: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44870-tk-41123-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ap-833/

Centurion: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44880-tk-41123-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-ap/

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk

• Like 2