AP ANH Stunt Build

Steaditrooper

51 minutes ago, Sean said:

I put my application in for Centurion yesterday. Glad to get this in before I start work on the 29th. Hopefully I won't need to do much or anything to be approved. Fingers crossed. 

On a surprising note, I finally got an email from Anovos saying they are finally issuing a refund. It only took 3 months. They are saying I will see it in 2-5 days. I guess on their timeframe that means about another month. Ha. I will believe it when I see it.

Once Anovos actually issues the refund then their estimated timing gets better. It was 4 or 5 days for mine, so here’s hoping. Get the money and forward it to AP before your wife gets any the wiser. 

44 minutes ago, Bud Spaklur said:

I’ve never seen this either.

For me it wasn't so much on the checklist, I am going for screen accurate. I haven't seen any holsters with the black straps in ANH. I believe in ROTJ the straps are black. But I'm a big ANH fan. It's where it all started for me.

Can you reach centurion if you left it black? I guess if I’m doing ANH Stunt, wouldn’t make much sense to leave it black, huh?.....I just like the black though.

Don’t think the CRL says anything about strap color but it’s pictured in a tan leather so I’m assuming that’s what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Timberwoof said:

The number of rivets, however, matters. I have seen a diagram that specifies four rivets on the belt for one type ad two for the other. 

Four rivets is for Hero and 2 for Stunt versions

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Timberwoof said:

I'll buy a donut for any Trooper whom a spectator noticed having the wrong number of rivets. :lol:

You would be very surprised what spectators notice ;) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Timberwoof said:

I'll buy a donut for any Trooper whom a spectator noticed having the wrong number of rivets. :lol:

Just because they don’t care doesn’t we don’t have to. :P

• Like 1

*nods* Seeing as how I have zero Trooping experience, I'll defer to my betters. 
I suppose that in going from fursuiting, with my own unique costume that I designed and commissioned according to my imagination, to 501st Trooping, with a costume I made to existing specifications, I've learned to look at the armor suits in a whole different way. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timberwoof said:

I've learned to look at the armor suits in a whole different way. 

Yup. So true. This whole experience has opened my eyes to many things armour related and many things more important. And for that I will always be grateful. 

24 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yup. So true. This whole experience has opened my eyes to many things armour related and many things more important. And for that I will always be grateful. 

Once you start building a costume you will never see the movie the same way again, even more so if you become a GML ;)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had my 5th troop today. Toronto Alzheimer's Walk for Memories. 2,000+ people. At one point while posing for a photo, an older lady in a wheelchair reached up and took my hand. I'm not sure she even realized a photo was being taken. I knew she was the reason we were there. Glad I had my bucket on. My grandmother died from Alzheimer's so this event meant a lot to me. Wow. What a privilege to be a part of this. 

• Like 2

I had my 5th troop today. Toronto Alzheimer's Walk for Memories. 2,000+ people. At one point while posing for a photo, an older lady in a wheelchair reached up and took my hand. I'm not sure she even realized a photo was being taken. I knew she was the reason we were there. Glad I had my bucket on. My grandmother died from Alzheimer's so this event meant a lot to me. Wow. What a privilege to be a part of this. 

That’s why we do it. Can’t wait to get to my first one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2