RT mod

TK4205

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's a bit late in the program for me to chime in. Heck, Wyatt, I didn't even see your bucket until it was finished (and damaged) at Celebration. But this is the product mentioned in response to your Rhino Liner. Can be sprayed or brushed, and comes in other colours besides black. Several layers of white or clear on the inside of the rest of your armour does a great job of reducing the "Tupperware party in a windstorm" effect of plastic hitting plastic. I know it won't help reinforce the helmet, but in most cases I'm not too worried about that. My buckets are all going to be HIPS and/or polycarbonate.

--Jonah

Mine is a bit blue-ish compared to my FX armour, but its not really that noticable ( only to me :lol: );

nXA6QAU.jpg

And I have to say ...I love em too. :duim:

Hell of an improvement over my FX thats for sure.Just too skinny to get away with that , I just looked like a bobble head.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Thanks guys. I ordered last night. Since I have a functional FX helmet for now, I am going to take my time on this one and go all out. I will do tutorials like I did on my FX stuff. It won't arrive from RT till some time next month so I am going to work on my other list of projects till then. The next may be the Imperial Binders I have wanted for sooo long.

My goal is to get my armor to deployment status by end of the year. I bought parts to replace all the ones I have now where rivets show.

Man I just read up on this thread. That is a great looking lid. I am tossing up the diffternt buckets, (still havent decided) and must admit RT wasnt on the list untill I read this thread. Awsome work...

If you ever go into the Bucket biz, I would be second in line behind Exodus...

I can't wait to get my RT Armor, I'm taking a couse and writing an exam on Oct 20th... Soon as I pass the company I work for will re-imburse $1000.00 and soon as they do I'm ordering a full set of armor. I'm so excited. :dance::peace: