My Ap armor

Just need a few shots verifying the separation of the butt plate, no side gaps, and green lens and I think youre set. Oh an some close ups of the blaster.

Butt at first glance, it definitely looks elite once the holster is corrected.

Fantastic looking armor!

One last thing tho, its looks like you have an underarmor logo exposed on the back of your neck.

Once I get the holster situated, ill send some pics of the sides and seperated butt plate..The e-11 is a hyperfirm, ill get some pics of that too. Im not really digin the hyperfirm, mine has a buch of little holes in it. Anyone know where I could get a sharper one, and good quality also??? Thanks guys. :)

So am I not suppose to have the black straps holding the bells to the biceps???

Yep you sure are,thats all spot on mate.not sure what the other guys are on about! Everything looks great belt boxes all in the right place and nice fitting suit.

the only thing would be to fix the holster riveting it behind the canvas.

Yep you sure are,thats all spot on mate.not sure what the other guys are on about! Everything looks great belt boxes all in the right place and nice fitting suit.

the only thing would be to fix the holster riveting it behind the canvas.

Gotcha... Thanks... :)

I can't help but notice the flip-flops on the floor in the background. They are causing a great need to see you in wearing those over your boots.

Otherwise, I'm jealous, and wish I had armor already.

I know my eyes are bad (yeah, got the glasses on) but the ridges on the chest plate look...errrr...skewed. ones higher than the other, or am I just seeing things wrong here....

No, I am see the same thing as you are seeing. I wondering about that too....Is it suppose to be like that with AP armor?

I have always wanted a AP armor kit but never noticed that uneven chest ridge until now.