Hero-build for Centurion (hopefully) (APPROVED) [TM]

TheSwede

Looking good, Daniel! Thumbs-in-the-belt is always good for an imposing figure. Very "American cop."
That reporter had a bit of a stumble; is "walker" generally that difficult to pronounce in Swedish? I'd hate to have to change my name if I come visit...

Edited by jethroskull
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, jethroskull said:

Looking good, Daniel! Thumbs-in-the-belt is always good for an imposing figure. Very "American cop."
That reporter had a bit of a stumble; is "walker" generally that difficult to pronounce in Swedish? I'd hate to have to change my name if I come visit...

Thanks for the boost:duim: and haha yeah I think she got nervous seeing all the cool costumes:D I got to be intevjued but they never uploaded it:wacko: oh well had a super time all the same:peace:

Edited by TheSwede

Yesterday I had my second TLJ troop: 4 1/2h straight without break and the TM suit performed lika a charm, helmet constructed like the movie ones with starshaped foam and chinstrap (no fans or anything) and absolutely no fogging of the lens even despite some running action chasing Rey:D It was a great turn-up througout with a lot of "DAMN!" moments when visitors spotted us B) lots of selfies and a couple "wow you`re reallyt sexy in that thing":lol::P We had an incident just outside the Cinema when a strange individual attacked our Kylo trying to knock him down!:blink: Fortunatly he could break free and the individual went away, at that time it was just Kylo and myself outside and it really pointed out that you shouldent be without a supporter/handler....except that it all was a big sucess and the Cinema recorded an action sequence and said they would edit it with blaster shots and everything and send us a copy:dancing-trooper:

kjS0OG0l.png

ZdbyC59l.png

Y1MFK85l.png

Hwouf0Ol.png

Edited by TheSwede

Just found some great pics from the local paper:dancing-trooper:

7xxYQEWl.jpg

xjcWlXZl.jpg

EDIT: I´m pointing the blaster AWAY from the youngling...a bit hard to see were I point it so just to clarify

JvULmk7l.jpg

K8wua2ql.jpg

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Wow. You guys looked great at that screening!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks this was only my 3rd troop and the 2nd was the day Before:smiley-sw013: I had such a great time and can`t wait for the next opportunity:dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

And I also started to fiddle with displaying the armor and....it needs some more padding and the hands are just temporary but overall I´m happy with how it looks :)

EImcURWl.jpg 

I´m Luke Skywalker and I`m here to rescue you :P 

o9bSBrAl.jpg

But with a quick change of helmets you have TK 421 ready to serve the Empire :smiley-sw013:

HjwyPlnl.jpgXFbB794l.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

l do love seeing a Hero version with the right extras added :D

I do to:duim: although I´m starting to lean more and more towards the Stunt-look, going to be hard to choose which one to take on the next troop :smiley-sw013:

Just now, TheSwede said:

I do to:duim: although I´m starting to lean more and more towards the Stunt-look, going to be hard to choose which one to take on the next troop :smiley-sw013:

I know right, I do like to be unique but then sometimes you get "why does that one look different" or "weren't you a good guy" :laugh1:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Nicely done yet again.

8 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Time for a FOTK. ;)

Thanks :salute: haha yeah I´m starting to consider it, at first when TFA came I was very disappointed with how they looked, mostly the helmet but....having seen it up close on troops changed my mind B)

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 2:04 AM, Harbinger said:

Well if you don't like it, TLJ helmet is closer to the originals.

That`s not what I said - "I was very disappointed with how they looked, mostly the helmet but....having seen it up close on troops changed my mind" :duim:

• 5 weeks later...