Hero-build for Centurion (hopefully) (APPROVED) [TM]

TheSwede

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know that moment when you feel really really excited and happy? well...I´m having that moment now....my Big Brown Box has arrived!:dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

YcRMX4Wl.jpg

with great anticipation I opened it and wow..just wow, it was so well packaged that even if a tank rolled over it the only thing crushing would be the brown box:duim:

Just look and you`ll se what I mean

REtVEMzl.jpg

and when unrapping it I discovered this! instructions on how to cut and assemble and all the strapping was individually labeled! and extra set of ears! Just amazing:jc_doublethumbup:

m3MNSiLl.jpg

and here it is, resting securely in the bin awating assemly - truly amazing armor and I´m over the moon happy to call this set of armor mine! :peace:

uuylCSCl.jpg

and...just love the Hero-helmet..perhaps going for the really low-brow look?:P

XQSfSell.jpg

To Troopermaster: a BIG thank you Sir!:salute::th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

Good luck with the build :duim:

I will be keeping an eye on your build so just let me know if you need help with anything. This is what your kit will look like once finished.
5ZaIjnu.jpg

Have fun

That's great, my Master

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Daetrin said:

TM ANH Hero is my all time fav TK.  Can't wait to see the finished product.

I totally agree, the armor looks amazing and I just love it.....makes me want to start saving up for another kit right this minute ^_^ 

12 hours ago, troopermaster said:

Good luck with the build :duim:

I will be keeping an eye on your build so just let me know if you need help with anything. This is what your kit will look like once finished.

5ZaIjnu.jpg

Have fun :)

Thank you Sir and thank you yet again for your awesome work! Gonna start the trimming tomorrow and I will do my best to make the armor justice...truly a work of art:icon_bow:

And...I am so going to enjoy this...almost have to calm myself down :engel::dancing-trooper:

Work began today *yeey* the bells were bigger than my other armor so might just be able to keep some return edge, tomorrow I will clean upp the edges and maybe start strapping the torso or trim legs and arms...but so far so good....really really enjoying working with this kit, great prep work from TM! :salute:

XQ6aGw6l.jpg

CeX3MXjl.jpg

the little jar is of course abs-paste in case.... ^_^ and....the armor really is super-flexy and I can´t wait to try it on :)

I know right?!:)  caught myself just watching the armor with a stupid grin in my face more than once:smiley-sw013:  and.... still on the easy parts but I hope so and at the same time I´m so enjoying this I never want it to end in a way...oh well I can always save up for another Kit :D and it would be well worth it! In my head I already have a Luke-, Han- and a stunt- version in TM-armor...oh and a ESB-trooper and ROTJ-trooper:peace:

The armor is great, but I'm checking out your workshop and I'm totally green with envy.  So much space and so clean!!!  

My workshop looks like Scarif right now, just less sand and less water.  Pieces of Halloween stuff everywhere (yep, body parts, too.).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cricket said:

The armor is great, but I'm checking out your workshop and I'm totally green with envy.  So much space and so clean!!!  

My workshop looks like Scarif right now, just less sand and less water.  Pieces of Halloween stuff everywhere (yep, body parts, too.).

You are most welcome ^_^ but...I can`t take credit, it`s just one of the perks working at a school (at least were I work) that you can use the facilities after hours and before as well :jc_doublethumbup:

I actually just got home after getting some triming and sizing done.....and regarding your workshop..I can only imagine what it must be like, I remember seeing a video of your Halloween and it was just Sick!! and I mean that in the best of ways:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley::icon_bow:...and body parts you say...well that`s totally fine to as long they are from rebel-scum:salute::engel:

Imperial factory up an running ones more:smiley-sw013:

vjqir66.jpg

I had high hopes for a lot of progress but ended up with "just" the belt...following TM turtorial on FB:salute:

Drilled the holes for cap rivets and marked the middle on the cloth-belt and put the cap in

26kW390l.jpg?1

Snaped the belt to the ab and marked the end-holes

g7x1Vmwl.jpg

Put the caps in

zD926aRl.jpg

and in the words of the master (not mine:P) it`s a perfekt fit:duim:

80opuhcl.jpg

CV42Hppl.jpg