top of ab plate flaring

You may need to adjust some strapping. Some might be too tight and thus pulling your ab outwards.

Yeh, if you have a slim frame, the belt will pull the bottom of the ab plate in at the bottom, leaving the top wider. Some padding might help around the lower part?

thanks everyone for the help ive been playing around with it and come to the conclusion that i need to pad the inside of my armour in various places to get the fit right, im guessing E6000 to glue the padding in place?

thanks guys

Edited by MrSnrub

what kind of foam padding would you recommend? i think ill need something thats not too squishy

I just used yellow mattress foam for padding my thighs, worked well

Inside my helmet, I used cheap kitchen scouring sponge pads (yes, really!). The rough scouring part sticks to the hook side of velcro. And they're inexpensively replaced :)

padded up a lot of things now onto the thighs do i pad the back or the front of them?

Really depends how loose they are on you, they look better if they are sitting central on your legs, I used foam on both inner sides of the thighs just to stop them moving about.

I had the problem with them shifting, so I used a strip of "chair cushion" foam that I cut to 1 x 1 x 8 inches.  I attached it to the inside front cover strips with industrial strength Velcro so I could remove it if when it gets to smelly.

• Like 1