TK-23276 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status[AP][605]

Name= Jorge Maldonado

Legion ID=TK-23276

Forum Name= Zv288bot

Georgia Garrison

Armor= AP
Helmet= AP
Blaster= Hyperfirm B stock - added D ring, scope decal and monocular glass to front and back of scope and a 3d printed set of power cylinders.

Height = 5' 10"
Weight = 200 lbs
Boots = TK Boots
Canvas belt = TKittle
Hand Plates = Trooperbay
Electronics= n/a
Neck Seal = Made from scratch using Pandatrooper template as guide
Holster = Darman

2ujx11V.jpg

L0YTNto.jpg

HzHTVBM.jpg

GjdryX2.jpg

yO3CuNQ.jpg

Ge62aC9.jpg

ubPVHhO.jpg

hlS3qcM.jpg

9cSAW8d.jpg

Tt44lIR.jpg

e0XZGGe.jpg

BcsrAxx.jpg

756J23d.jpg

vVrG3RK.jpg

oeHNKSb.jpg

U4SsOlH.jpg

FYuUTGG.jpg

iY74bWe.jpg

tNYf0BY.jpg

qySVjGs.jpg

o2s0w61.jpgBPwaXjZ.jpg

2waOx9s.jpg

hjBJJWS.jpg

RvkXaJQ.jpg

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by zv288bot
Photobucket deleted images. Used same images from original post, maybe not in the same order as originally submitted.
  • Like 3

Hey Jorge, Sly or myself will be with your shortly. In the meantime would you be so kind as to post a picture of your blaster "D" ring please.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hey Jorge, Sly or myself will be with your shortly. In the meantime would you be so kind as to post a picture of your blaster "D" ring please.

Thank you

Thanks guys, I've updated the thread with new pictures. The D ring is from Trooper Bay and the part I used was from the resin kit being sold on the forum. I cut off the original rubber piece sanded it down and CA glued the resin one in place.

Thanks again!

Hey Jorge welcome. Thank you for your EI application. Let's get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. 

If we had any suggestions it would be to reduce your shoulder bell to chest and back plate gap. It appears you fill out your armor quite well and have made the necessary adjustments to bring them closer. Other than replacing the bells, which we're not requiring you to do, maybe trimming the lower return edge even further and tighten the bell to shoulder strap may help.

zv288bot%20EIB%20062616%20front_zpshzuwo

Reference photo 

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application. Though not bad, the drop box alignment could use a bit of fine tuning. CRL stated the drop boxes are to be aligned with the edge of the ammo belt. Gluing the drop box straps to the cloth waist belt should help prevent them from shifting.

zv288bot%20EIB%20062616%20side%201_zpsqs

Reference photo. I like to to use this photo of Han because it illustrates that even when bent over the drop box still remains aligned with the ammo belt edge,

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpg

Your armor looks great Jorge. Hope to see you at Centurion.   :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...