Jimmiraquois First Order Stormtrooper Build

Thanks. 

So no seams or no gaps? I am assuming you mean you need to bondo where you have glued the boxes in right?

...and not 'no gaps' between the boxes. ;)

• Like 2

Thanks.

So no seams or no gaps? I am assuming you mean you need to bondo where you have glued the boxes in right?

...and not 'no gaps' between the boxes. ;)

Correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Kit arrived last week and have prepped the inside with sanding and some bondo in the gaps. Given it a wash and the first coat of primer to see what other bits I have to fill. 

Winter kicked in hard this morning in Melbourne and its cold & wet outside. Looks like its gonna be like that for the next week. Planning on working out my strapping and joining all the bits while I'm stuck inside. Waiting on my last item to arrive which are the gaskets. 

Been following your build from the start and its very impressive and also very helpful. So thank you!

Edited by HansDC
  • Like 2

Thanks!

Kit arrived last week and have prepped the inside with sanding and some bondo in the gaps. Given it a wash and the first coat of primer to see what other bits I have to fill.

Winter kicked in hard this morning in Melbourne and its cold & wet outside. Looks like its gonna be like that for the next week. Planning on working out my strapping and joining all the bits while I'm stuck inside. Waiting on my last item to arrive which are the gaskets.

Been following your build from the start and its very impressive and also very helpful. So thank you!

Isn't Melbourne always wet and cold ☺! Mind you Perth is just as bad this week!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm repainting it. A lot of flex cracks and places were the paint wore off from rubbing

Did you sand everything down first? or are you just laying gloss right on top?  Priming?  I just wanna know, cuz after 1 troop with this armor, i already have a few scuffs.