TK-11677 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos)[550]

Hey Chris, thank you for your EIB application

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Your armor meets all requirements for Expert infantry, welcome trooper    :salute:.

Great job   :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section, we review suggestions made by your fellow troopers and our own observations. All go towards improving the final look of your armor. Though none of following suggestions will effect your EIB status they will help to make your armor look more accurate. Building the Anovos armor myself quite a few things stuck out I updated to be more accurate. One was the Hovi screens. The accurate screens were of a heavier mesh. We're not requiring Anovos applicants replace their screens but we are advising them it would be a nice enhancement.

DSC_0257_zpsnxllm9jbb-crop.jpg  Reference image f316cad4-5241-4f0a-ae1b-9bd96b67b348.jpg

Cleaning up the Vcoder paint. Looking at the image below, you can see a significant difference between the reference pic above. This will be a required fix for Centurion. In Gazmosis's Anovos helmet rebuild tutorial he goes into detail on how to remove the old paint then repaint the area.   

DSC_0257_zpsnxllm9jba-cropbb.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

The ultimate accuracy at this level is up to the Trooper. The following suggestions and requirements are to prepare you for the Centurion level if you choose to apply for it. 

1) Fix Vcoder paint job

2) For Centurion the chest is to remain over the ab. Yours really isn't that bad, this is more of just an FYI however, you do have a significant gap between your back and kidney plates. Reign those in a bit and you'll be golden.

Left%20side%20detail_zpspua14ctnb.jpg

3) Blaster scope. As much as I hate to see you weather your scope (it's so new and shiny), compared to the rest of your blaster it kind of sticks out lol. We suggest maybe you tone down the shine just a tad.  

Regarding your holster placement, though we like to see them a bit closer to the ammo belt your's is still accurate and perfectly fine even at Centurion. Looking at this screen shot the holster and mounts are spaced pretty far from the ammo belt also. Bottom line, nothing to worry about here.

6168b6bb-77f7-427e-8a0e-ffcd58d8b465.jpg

Again, congrats  :jc_doublethumbup: 

Hey Chris, thank you for your EIB application

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Your armor meets all requirements for Expert infantry, welcome trooper    :salute:.

Great job   :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, we review suggestions made by your fellow troopers and our own observations. All go towards improving the final look of your armor. Though none of following suggestions will effect your EIB status they will help to make your armor look more accurate. Building the Anovos armor myself quite a few things stuck out I updated to be more accurate. One was the Hovi screens. The accurate screens were of a heavier mesh. We're not requiring Anovos applicants replace their screens but we are advising them it would be a nice enhancement.

DSC_0257_zpsnxllm9jbb-crop.jpg  Reference image f316cad4-5241-4f0a-ae1b-9bd96b67b348.jpg

Cleaning up the Vcoder paint. Looking at the image below, you can see a significant difference between the reference pic above. This will be a required fix for Centurion. In Gazmosis's Anovos helmet rebuild tutorial he goes into detail on how to remove the old paint then repaint the area.   

DSC_0257_zpsnxllm9jba-cropbb.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

The ultimate accuracy at this level is up to the Trooper. The following suggestions and requirements are to prepare you for the Centurion level if you choose to apply for it. 

1) Fix Vcoder paint job

2) For Centurion the chest is to remain over the ab. Yours really isn't that bad, this is more of just an FYI however, you do have a significant gap between your back and kidney plates. Reign those in a bit and you'll be golden.

Left%20side%20detail_zpspua14ctnb.jpg

3) Blaster scope. As much as I hate to see you weather your scope (it's so new and shiny), compared to the rest of your blaster it kind of sticks out lol. We suggest maybe you tone down the shine just a tad.  

Regarding your holster placement, though we like to see them a bit closer to the ammo belt your's is still accurate and perfectly fine even at Centurion. Looking at this screen shot the holster and mounts are spaced pretty far from the ammo belt also. Bottom line, nothing to worry about here.

6168b6bb-77f7-427e-8a0e-ffcd58d8b465.jpg

Again, congrats  :jc_doublethumbup: 

Thanks Tony  :duim:

Its funny you should mention the mic tip mesh as I made that mod earlier today as it happens and also posted a tutorial on it to help others  :D

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36456-anovos-hovi-mic-tip-mod/

I also cleaned up the paint job on the vcoder somewhat

probably go back to this to redo some more at some point but looks better than it was!

DSC_0430_zpsejwhnldw.jpg

I think my ab plate gap and kidney to back plate gap was more to do with the way I standing and holding my arms up a little too high when taking my pics which was creating the gaps.

I will re-photograph that when I go for Centurian.

I see what you mean about my scope, it is rather shiny, I will get back to this!

I probably could have left my belt holster position as is as you said but it was bugging me as it was hard to reach my blaster when holstered so its been fixed :D

DSC_0401_zpsf9frxyxm.jpg

Thanks again Tony! :D

Thanks Tony  :duim:

Its funny you should mention the mic tip mesh as I made that mod earlier today as it happens and also posted a tutorial on it to help others  :D

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36456-anovos-hovi-mic-tip-mod/

I also cleaned up the paint job on the vcoder somewhat

probably go back to this to redo some more at some point but looks better than it was!

I think my ab plate gap and kidney to back plate gap was more to do with the way I standing and holding my arms up a little too high when taking my pics which was creating the gaps.

I will re-photograph that when I go for Centurian.

I see what you mean about my scope, it is rather shiny, I will get back to this!

I probably could have left my belt holster position as is as you said but it was bugging me as it was hard to reach my blaster when holstered so its been fixed :D

Thanks again Tony! :D

Great job Chris. See you at Centurion  ;)

• Like 1

Great job Chris. See you at Centurion  ;)

Just wanted to ask something Tony, 

can I submit the same pics for Centurion or should I take new pics of everything?

I have a better pic of the left side detail of my armor with no gaps by the way!

Just wanted to ask something Tony, 

can I submit the same pics for Centurion or should I take new pics of everything?

I have a better pic of the left side detail of my armor with no gaps by the way!

The same pics are good, use any updated pics also 

Congratulations Chris!  I see you made that change to the holster.  Looks great! Even if it wasn't necessary for approval, you will notice a difference when trooping.  When the blaster is holstered the whole thing has a tendency to want to flop backwards. So the closer to you side will make it better. To your point too, it's hard enough to get you blaster unholstered so your better off with it closer. Excellent work! Centurion will be a breeze. 

Congratulations Chris!  I see you made that change to the holster.  Looks great! Even if it wasn't necessary for approval, you will notice a difference when trooping.  When the blaster is holstered the whole thing has a tendency to want to flop backwards. So the closer to you side will make it better. To your point too, it's hard enough to get you blaster unholstered so your better off with it closer. Excellent work! Centurion will be a breeze. 

Thanks Aaron  :duim: