supernaut11's ANH stunt build thread [AP]

Holy kwap brother!!! Freakin congratulations TK - 11722 and welcome aboard

Aaron, thank you!  Your enthusiasm and mad skills since the beginning of your epic build thread provided tons of motivation for me along the way!

That is a sweet update. Congrats on the TK#. All around awesome finished product too. Great job!

Thanks, man! I appreciate that.

Congrats, and i look forward to trooping with you some time in the future! Feel free to join us in the North Texas Squad. Cheers, brother!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thank you! I make regular trips to Dallas since my girlfriend and one of my brothers both live there.. I'd be thrilled to troop North Texas!

Congrats trooper

Thank you, sir!

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Thank you, sir!

Great job!!!!

Thanks, Mark!! Your kit was a pleasure to work with. As happy as I was to finish, I miss the build now. But there's still my brothers AP to help him with!

Beautiful work! Glad to have you in our Central Texas Squad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Ron! I appreciate that. I'm thrilled to be in the squad with you guys. I'm sure we'll troop soon!

Edited by supernaut11
  • Like 2

Wow that Basics Titanium White acrylic paint matches the color of AP armor perfectly! Looks amazing You did a great job assembling your kit, I have AP too. Congrats on the TK#, really looking forward to getting mine.

• Like 3

Wow that Basics Titanium White acrylic paint matches the color of AP armor perfectly! Looks amazing You did a great job assembling your kit, I have AP too. Congrats on the TK#, really looking forward to getting mine.

Thanks, Henry.. I appreciate the compliments. I took a chance with that acrylic paint but I was pleased with it, too. It paints on very smoothly and is flexible when dry. I would recommend it if your looking to paint your hand guards.. Enjoy your AP armor, it's a great kit and good luck getting your TK ID! It feels great to get that email!

• Like 3