Elite Speeder Bike with black FOTK

tk2092

There was someone looking at supplying a black version TFA Stormtrooper a while ago but I believe had to remove his sale thread due to pressure. This figure is the only one I have seen so far, no photos or other reference, which is a shame.

Which is fortunate. I've never been a fan of black stormtrooper armors, whether OT or TFA, and this one makes no exception.

However, given the black and red colors, this stormtrooper must been a "Special Force" one. Like for the TIE fighters and pilots.

Dan Rodriguez, one of the Legion COGs and a member of Old Line Garrison (OLG) in Maryland is working on one.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/user/14483-danrodjr/

I am almost done. I am getting the red marking finished by a sign shop, and have to mod my straps and snaps, then tighten up odds and ends and I am done. Should be a week or so.

Edited by danrodjr
  • Like 1

So this trooper was supposedly cut from the movie from a scene when they land on Starkiller base. Ray and Finn were in a short chase scene with them on speeder bikes. You see the speeder bike at the power generator when they arrive there in go inside. I hope that if this is correct then the scene will be on the Blueray when it gets released as a deleted scene. This trooper was also featured on some Disney art and a Dodge Challenger promo. The chest striping is the same as the striping on the hood of the Challenger.

• Like 1

So this trooper was supposedly cut from the movie from a scene when they land on Starkiller base. Ray and Finn were in a short chase scene with them on speeder bikes. You see the speeder bike at the power generator when they arrive there in go inside. I hope that if this is correct then the scene will be on the Blueray when it gets released as a deleted scene. This trooper was also featured on some Disney art and a Dodge Challenger promo. The chest striping is the same as the striping on the hood of the Challenger.

That speeder chase is supposed to happen with Snowtroopers, and snowpeeder actually. 

dsc_1212.jpg

The snowpeeder above is the vehicule Finn and Rey got out before entering the Starkiller Base.

• 2 weeks later...

I am almost done. I am getting the red marking finished by a sign shop, and have to mod my straps and snaps, then tighten up odds and ends and I am done. Should be a week or so.

so you are getting the red stripes done with vinyl or paint?

• 3 weeks later...

I am mostly completed at this point, I have taken the build to the Special Operations board and written the CRL which was based off of the CRL for the white TFA Trooper. here is where I am at this point.