AP ESB Build WIP

Lol ANYWAY,

Ā 

Some gifts arrived from a couple of friends of mine.

Ā 

1.) Thanks Aaron "Pyrates" Gibson and Mark "AP" Harrison for getting these to me so quickly you guys rock out loud!

20160217_182037_zpsj2bda3sy.jpg

Ā 

2.) Pyrates also included a lovely little surprise! Those ice breakers are like one of my favourite candies! I know they are technically mints but I eat like 20 of them right away lol, thanks man! He was also nice enough to separate the ears for me. Class act right there

20160217_182245_zps9qmkpzqd.jpg

Ā 

3.) Here is Bucket mk.II from Mark, got to me in 2 days flat, what a guy!

20160217_182725_zpsatnasfud.jpg

20160217_182731_zpspod0qpgf.jpg

Ā 

4.) Finally my Boot progress with the Angelus paint. Couple more coats and I should be set.

20160217_190525_zpsl4hcdd7c.jpg

• Like 1

Uh oh... I noticed that my paint is uncapped... I hope I remembered to put the cap back on last night. That is beer next to the boots I hope it didn't cloud my judgement too muchĀ  :unsure:

• Like 1

Careful there. Heat, alcohol, and armour don't mix well either in 2 or all 3 quantities.

...snicker, snicker.... woops (big guilty grin)

Ā 

Well at least I've been drinking in 2 to 3 quantities hee hee hee

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 1

hey guys we're doing a bunch of moving this weekend so I haven't done too much. good news is that now we have fast internet at the house so my progress can be documented in real time! Ill keep you posted.

Round 2 of teeth cutting... this was a lot easier using the dremel with drum sander first method. I then used my exacto knife to cut the excess. I did the same for the eyes.. Square enough comrades?

Ā 

Ā 

20160218_194021_zpsnrfuwoll.jpg

20160218_192257_zpsukdbf22a.jpg

20160218_192241_zpshhljjeke.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good so far, but you didn't trim the eyes like you said... And no Mesh! Lol

I know I know I didn't have any pictures of the state the face is in now... I will mesh it up, I will have the pics up tonight. Have faith my brother!

• Like 1

Update I finished up my boots yesterday... They're looking white, tight and alright. I gotta get more progress finished I found Pyrates thread lol 34 pages!? dude you are a champion! Now one thing I want from my dear friends is links to your build threads so I can follow and support. Dan, that's you. Everyone else, I have Knockerbot's, Pyrates', Dirtytrooper (formerly chwillis), Cobra Menace (Justin R) etc.Ā 

Ā 

all those not list send me a link!

Ā 

More pics tonight. Being a home owner is a real pain :(, moving is worse...

• Like 2