AP ESB Build WIP

sigh I'm thinking too much about this, I want to get more stuff done but, I don't want to rush and screw more stuff up... Feel like an idiot going so slowly while ya'll are so far ahead... 

Also Pyrates, I'm not really following why you needed to your the ABS paste on your helmet. Can you help me out? I cut all 8 teeth out was that a mistake?

No, your teeth are correct for ESB - I only get 3 on my ANH hero to be as accurate as possible - Stunt have 4 teeth

sigh I'm thinking too much about this, I want to get more stuff done but, I don't want to rush and screw more stuff up... Feel like an idiot going so slowly while ya'll are so far ahead...

We must learn to go slow in order to learn how to go fast Edited by Pyrates

oh I see gotcha man anyway here's my boots and helmet progress comrades, what do you think... I know I'm trying to clean everything up

20160225_214135_zpsiipmabhm.jpg

20160225_214121_zpsspzwddy8.jpg20160225_214502_zpslr3oklp7.jpg

20160225_214507_zpsnksl7gpt.jpg

Remember folks a light dremeling over the teeth and eye excess make for easy exacto cuts

• Like 2

Ok kids here's a little trick I learned from the great Steve Gazmosis and a couple other higher ups here a great trick is to use this to prevent splitting on your bucket20160225_224819_zpsobtikgjd.jpg

Before 

20160225_224502_zpsquxyxfjh.jpg

After

20160225_224802_zpsqczoz3lu.jpg

but also when your're trimming don't be like me. go slow or this will happen

20160225_225508_zpsghk22p0m.jpg

obligatory cat tax

DUDE! What did I tell you - big hug brother - lots of Triple action polysporin or you could just do like I do and put on some electrical tape but disinfect that bad boy

• Like 2

i had a swear stomped up and down, polysporin'ed my self up and gentle put my armour to the side for this night... however... this is me posting images in real time, it feels gfood to get that sweet cable innernette in the house during the build! real time... almost bro lol

• Like 2

I wish I could use the beer as the excuse you should have seen the Pete Townshend arm whirl did lol. It was Rush, Caress of steel during the necromancer and I still had the exacto knife in my hand bad times... twas the worst of times..

I wish I could use the beer as the excuse you should have seen the Pete Townshend arm whirl did lol. It was Rush, Caress of steel during the necromancer and I still had the exacto knife in my hand bad times... twas the worst of times..

I'm listening to Monster Truck

• Like 1

No worries about going slow.. I've hard my armour for sometime, before you even ordered yours. I'm just trying to be as helpful as I can, from an experienced trooper in armour point of view...
  • Like 2