Internal belt/suspenders? (To hold up thighs)

The originals had a large loop of elastic glued to the inside front which you pulled a belt through and wear outside of your undersuit under the torso armour.

I based mine off a nylon dog collar with the little plastic buckle in the front.  I used nylon webbing for the belt, 1" inch elastic with snaps to attach the thighs, a plastic buckle, and the plastic adjuster.  Here is a front image of it, the back has two elastic pieces for the back of the thighs.  Don't mind them looking off, I couldn't pull them up any higher with my thick sweatpants on. Oh and the cheesy silver "A", I put that on since my husband has a similar belt as well.

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I think I use a combination of both systems. I'm using a heavy duty cargo belt and suspenders from Lowe's. I have 2' nylon straps that hang down with butterfly clips, which then attaches to the thigh pieces. But I'm always open to other suggestions for a different system. I've been playing around with the idea of using a safety vest of sort to be worn with the chest armor/kidney plate. But we'll see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk