P1000436_zpssvw7oilr.jpg

P1000437_zps6uvilcf5.jpg

P1000433_zpsrf9svahn.jpg

P1000434_zps0xnl2lmv.jpg

P1000430_zpsazkkpgdt.jpg

Me_zpscdhra8pv.jpg

Action%20shot%201_zps6lm80rlu.jpg

And of course I made a mistake in the thread title  :blink:

Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback you guys might have. I will be shortening the forearm strap this weekend, and the shoulder elastic and rubber handguards are also on the to do list  :)

Edited by Sly11
  • Like 2

It was great to follow your build thread Richard. I don't see anything to modify aside from what you're already planning to do. Beautiful set of armor, good luck with approval!

Just think about posting a close-up of the D-ring on your blaster to avoid delaying your application.

It was great to follow your build thread Richard. I don't see anything to modify aside from what you're already planning to do. Beautiful set of armor, good luck with approval!

Just think about posting a close-up of the D-ring on your blaster to avoid delaying your application.

Will do, thanks for the tip!  :)

Hi Richard, Ukswrath and I are currently reviewing application and will get to yours shortly. Thank you for your patience.

G'day Richard and thank you for your EIB application, lets not delay this and get into it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Only one photo missing,  a close up of your Ab detail, (this will not delay the approval process as we can see the ab details  in your full front on picture).

Thank you for adding the D ring image as mentioned by Germain, and the internal strapping photos.

For reference, I use the Expert Infantry and Centurion Photo checklists :)http://www.whitearmo...-requirements/ 

With that said, we would like to award you the Expert Infantry badge, congratulations, well done. :jc_doublethumbup:

Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we will discuss observations made by your fellow troopers as well as any we make. Sometimes changes and or adjustments are suggested. These are made so you can look your best. If any of these changes could affect a future application, we will discuss that separately in the Centurion section below.

Fabulous build mate, you wear it very well. Your attention to detail is evident, from the outstanding quality paint job on the helmet, to the overall proportions/fit and tidy cover strips.

If there was anything we could find, it would perhaps be only a few very simple modification.

Re position the button plate on your Thermal Det, moving it down to meet the top of the belt clips, as in this photo.

gallery_12157_51_33329_zpsbb3ocvom.jpg

Shorten the elastic between your forearm and bicep so as to decrease the gap between the two, make sure your shoulder bells are as close to touching the bridges as they can be, but I think you are already intending to work on these. :duim:

Only minor modification, which will add to the accuracy of your quality build, and to look your very best.

Centurion Suggestions:

We try to catch everything that can help you to meet the ultimate goal of Centurion, but to be honest there are only a few suggestions. Well done.

Close the small 1/2" gap between Ab and Kidney plate, although it may have only opened when you raised your arms for the photo. Shortening the internal strapping in this area will close it up easily.

There are a couple of reasons we like to see internal strapping photos in EIB applications. They allow us to make better informed suggestions on any mods that may be required  for Centurion, like closing a gap between AB and kidney plates, or the positioning of the six side rivets if they have already been installed.

Last of all, make sure, all the required photos are in your application. ;)http://www.whitearmo...oto-checklist/ Notice that the D ring is not listed on this but is required.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to send Tony or myself a PM

Congratulation once more on a very clean, build and welcome to EIB rank

We most certainly are looking forward to reviewing a Centurion application when you are ready.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback Andrew!<br><br>

I shortened my forearm straps yesterday, and I'm working on my detonator today. The rubber hand guards are giving me a headache, I tried CA glue yesterday but that didn't work. So today I'm trying rubber repair stuff from Bison. Third time is the charm (I hope). I'll post the adjusted detonator here when it's done.

Glued the thermal detonator. Unfortunately my aluminum strips aren't aligned perfectly, so the little gap on the left is unavoidable (it looks worse than it is because of the angle of the shot). Hope this is ok:

P1000445_zpslqmelvmu.jpg

Bonus pic, glued the handguards with rubber repair from Bison, and added some heavyweights to push down on them :P

P1000446_zpsqamachzq.jpg

Sorry I missed this one when posted, but family and life and all that...  ;)

BEAUTIFUL build...  Just Beautiful.  Congratulations on an award very well earned, and welcome to the ranks.  

Don't wait too long in submitting your Centurion!  You're practically there already!

Sorry I missed this one when posted, but family and life and all that...   ;)

BEAUTIFUL build...  Just Beautiful.  Congratulations on an award very well earned, and welcome to the ranks.  

Don't wait too long in submitting your Centurion!  You're practically there already!

Thanks for the kind words Tim! Centurion application was submitted and approved yesterday :D

• Like 1

Way to go, Richard.. This has got to be some sort of record, going from basic to Centurion in less than a week!  Great job!