Ready to wrap myself in PLASTIC! ~ WTF build~

Hi guys been a long time, just wanted to share, last Friday a couple small boxes showed up, followed by a big box on Saturday!!

IMG_20150406_222400077_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150406_244425410_HDR.jpg

This kit even came with a letter written on a extra shin armor piece!!! I love it

Joined the Cardia Academy and on my way to TK hopefully. Now it's time to gather some hardware and spend some quality time smiling at the shiny!!!It may be a few days till I get more pics up, my Girlfriend is coming up from NC haven't seen her since OCT so ...yeah...priorities :)

Just excited to get this moving, and always up for advice and tips.. **salute!!

David: I think you're our first WTF build thread :) 

Congrats on the big brown box and we look forward to seeing your progress. 

-Eric

• Like 2

Thanks Eric!! I'll try to do Walt proud :)I Have a great advisor by the name of Matt, and tons of support from friends here on FISD should be all good :) **fingers crossed**

You're in good hands. I have a WTF sitting in the box for many months. It is bound for a mannequin. I'll be watching this thread closely :) 

I have a couple of MTK suits on the bench right now!  awesome kit... have fun!

:popcorn:

WTF not MTK :)

-Eric

• Like 2

I'm pretty lucky to chat with Walt on occasion, busy guy LOTS of kids more on the way God bless!! He's mentioned the lineage, that's just icing on the cake for me because I love the way the helmet looks! The armor looks great too! I had better calm down it's to late tonight to start into it and my Girlfriend will be here tomorrow and she'll find me sleeping in the box and ABS all around me!!

it's funny because I have walt's number in my phone... I like to talk to makers... I have many of them on my phone

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392
  • Like 1

The bucket, V3( smooth cap) if I'm not mistaken.

IMG_20150407_090103148.jpg

IMG_20150407_090040389_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150407_090021632_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150407_090010281_HDR.jpg

This was my first bucket from Walt a V2 (bumpy) mind the screws in the ears...not painted...at the moment changing ears back and fourth

IMG_20150407_090629707.jpg

IMG_20150407_090543557.jpg

sorry fuzzy :(

IMG_20150407_090531596.jpg

IMG_20150407_090521599.jpg

IMG_20150407_090507942.jpg

IMG_20150407_090458849_1.jpg

Edited by Geekin'
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea who Walt is but that explains since AP comes from same source :)

Walt is the guy who bought the V2 forms from Gino, and his name is "Walts Trooper Factory" aka WTF

Edited by Dday
  • Like 1

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Mark

He's the same dude that makes the kids TK. I have two of those helmets from him. I promise that they're not AP buckets :)

-Eric

• Like 1

There is a subtle difference between the AP ears and the Gino ears...  lot's of little things are different in the cap n back

on walt's lids compared to the AP cap.  The faceplates are very subtle difference.

• Like 1